Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2004, 09:56 PM   #1
Elisha
Classic

Charisma and Damian Out and About (New)

Found some new pictures of the two at “Linda Wells -Allure Honoring Chris McMillan” from the 30th of April.

Charisma looks amazing, very carefree and relaxed, there are also some stunning pictures of Charisma with Cindy Crawford. *squee* Check out the small pictures at wireimage

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:02 PM   #2
rosary
fan charisma

gracias
THANKS

ES TAN LINDA CHARISMA CON DAMIAN , UNA BONITA PAREJA
rosary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:03 PM   #3
v120176

She almost hadn't any make up, or very soft.
She was next to Cindy Crawford, who was beautifull and was with her "classical" make-up.... and, maybe because I'm a fan, but I can say she was the most beautiful in those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks like her times in BTVS but more soften.... HOW THE HELL DOES SHE DO IT?????????, THAT PICTURES WASN'T AIRBRUSHED!!!!
Really, if some day ST has that interview, please ask her that....

SHE'S ILLEGAL! That has to be forbidden by law, danmit!
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:19 PM   #4
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
Both Charisma and Damien have the most beautiful matching smiles! And acres of perfect teeth.
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:31 PM   #5
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Great photos -- she really does look relaxed and happy (and isn't it funny how that refrain comes up time and again in relation to ex-Whedonverse cast members ). Thanks!
Old 05-01-2004, 10:39 PM   #6
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

Am I to understand that these photos were taken yesterday sometime after she did her pilot taping?
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:50 PM   #7
CAMartin
Oh! A bird!

Anybody apart of that place that can provide bigger, clearer versions of them? I'd love to see Damian a bit closer

And dear lord, Charisma....I am SO jealous of you. Such natural beauty *sighs* Gotta love it.
CAMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:53 PM   #8
CordeliaCC

I know a wire image account costs money.... Do we have a s-t fund for something like that? Or can you only register if you work for the press?
CordeliaCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 11:03 PM   #9
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikakone
Am I to understand that these photos were taken yesterday sometime after she did her pilot taping?
The pilot taping was Thursday, April 29 -- these were taken yesterday, Friday, April 30.

And I suppose I could get a WireImage account, but I have to decide whether it's worth it. Let me think about it.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:09 PM   #10
Elisha
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century

And I suppose I could get a WireImage account, but I have to decide whether it's worth it. Let me think about it.
I honestly don’t think it is worth if Penny. Bigger photo’s normally pop up on the web at other sites, or by other people who have a wireimage accounts. Also Charisma isn’t normally one to be photographed in public. Unless with her new show she starts appearing more, I don’t think it is worth the money. That’s just my two cents, for what it is worth.

Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

Old 05-01-2004, 11:23 PM   #11
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha
I honestly don’t think it is worth if Penny. Bigger photo’s normally pop up on the web at other sites, or by other people who have a wireimage accounts. Also Charisma isn’t normally one to be photographed in public. Unless with her new show she starts appearing more, I don’t think it is worth the money. That’s just my two cents, for what it is worth.
But do you know how difficult it is to find more pics of her? (I'm still waiting those L.A. Bride pictures .) I know she rarely goes out on these public appearance. That's what make the pictures worth having it here. That way, I, eh we, won't keep on Goggling her name every 5 mins. But then again, that's how I feel.

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 11:29 PM   #12
Elisha
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakface
But do you know how difficult it is to find more pics of her? (I'm still waiting those L.A. Bride pictures .) I know she rarely goes out on these public appearance. That's what make the pictures worth having it here. That way, I, eh we, won't keep on Goggling her name every 5 mins. But then again, that's how I feel.
Yeah, I understand your point. I’m always on wireimage and such searching for Charisma pictures. However, I don’t think it is worth Penny spending her money, just so she can get a few larger pictures every now and then, so people can then post them around the internet without sourcing where they originally came from. But in the end it’s Penny’s choice.

You know, nobody is stopping you from signing on to wireimage and get bigger pictures for yourself. *g*

Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

Old 05-01-2004, 11:42 PM   #13
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha
Yeah, I understand your point. I’m always on wireimage and such searching for Charisma pictures. However, I don’t think it is worth Penny spending her money, just so she can get a few larger pictures every now and then, so people can then post them around the internet without sourcing where they originally came from. But in the end it’s Penny’s choice.

You know, nobody is stopping you from signing on to wireimage and get bigger pictures for yourself. *g*
Point taken... I guess I am a greedy bastard And you are right... it's Penny's choice... I'll just continue to Goggle her name every 2 mins. like any obsessive fan here on this forum... (Not that I am...)

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 12:08 AM   #14
Carolina

Is it 1998 again? Because I swear Charisma looks like she lost six years off her life. She.Looks.That.Good. Damian looks good, but I personally think he could use a haircut. I'm sure others of you will disagree. I just like my men's hair a little more trim. Oh, and Allure magazine rocks.

Last edited by Carolina; 05-02-2004 at 12:11 AM.
Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 12:10 AM   #15
Headed4Hollywood
EMETIB

They are such a gorgeous couple! He looks so much like the country singer Keith Urban, especially with the hair. Hee, he's totally the look of a Cali surfer guy. Love it.

*Daphne