Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2008, 01:40 PM   #16
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I've just listened to a podcast of the show - and there was absolutely no bashing of Angel or DB. "LordKain" you are totally twisting everything you've heard.

Here's the Podcast.....

http://www.jossd.com/
Thanks for the link, Bryan.

I just finished listening to it. Very cool. OMG I love Seth Green so much. He's too funny. I love when he said he and CC were going to make a fitness video together lmao Seth had the funnies going left and right.

SMG and James are so Spuffy shippers it's not even funny

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #17
tojoson

I like near the end of the podcast when Seth Green was kidding around about making a workout video with CC.

He said it would be a combination Tae Bo and stripping.
I think he was impressed with her dress. {I know I was).

Message to Seth: You always have Michelle Tractenberg and Emma Caulfield and SMG on Robot Chicken. When are you gonna get CC on there.

Last edited by tojoson; 03-21-2008 at 02:10 PM.
tojoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:53 PM   #18
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

LMAO I'm still laughing at Seth!!! He totally loved her dress. Then, he's like 'doesn't she look great?' and the crowd went wild. Awwwww

Seriously, I'd love to see CC over at Robot Chicken.

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
Old 03-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #19
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post
OMG I love Seth Green so much. He's too funny. I love when he said he and CC were going to make a fitness video together lmao Seth had the funnies going left and right.
That guy should have his own show, like Seinfeld. Such a joker he is
Old 03-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #20
Will

David Greenwalt - "We couldnt have done Angel without her!"

I would have given anything to have been there to have seen that particular moment!

Cordy: I naturally assumed you'd be lost without me, but this?

Angel: I am lost without you.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:03 PM   #21
DamnSkippy

It would be fabulous if someone would transcribe the parts either about CC or CC talking. I'm not sure I can sit through asshat loving himself.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #22
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
It would be fabulous if someone would transcribe the parts either about CC or CC talking. I'm not sure I can sit through asshat loving himself.
Hehel here I thought I was the only one.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #23
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

LOL, sadly there's not much CC. David Greenwalt said there couldn't be Angel without Cordy. She was asked if she was hesitant in leaving BTVS to go to Angel, which was mentioned in above comments. When asked what they missed about BTVS CC said she missed Nick in his rocking chair. They were asked what their fave movie was and what's on their ipod, CC said "Anchorman" and the music she has in her ipod are The Killers.

Let's see...oh yeah Seth was showing her some love. He was sitting next to her. The moderator asked what they were doing next, and Seth said he and CC are working on a fitness video mixing Tae Bo and stripping. LOL Seth was on fire the whole time. It's worth listening to if you really like Seth. He was so funny. Then, he said "doesn't she look great?" And the crowd went wild.

Oh, and the three peeps that got the most applause were CC, James and Joss. The others got medium applause. It was crazy!

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
Old 03-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #24
SlytherinAngelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
I know but you could tell that Joss and even Charisma didn't have much faith in David's acting abilities.

Quite frankly you can thank the WB for there even being an Angel show because Joss lied it's was the WB all along that wanted it because god knows he never wanted it.

I know all about the pranks he's pulled but shitting in someones trailer isn't one of them.

Personally i think it was just James Marsters once again trying to feel like the STAR of both of the shows if you ask me.

Me to but I simply don't see it that way I saw it as well as my friend saw it as them taking cheap shots at David Boreanaz.
Relax chica. From what I read here, it doesn't seem like they were insulting David. And the "Take that, Angel" comment was hilarious to me, maybe thats because I'm a Spuffy fan... oh well. I don't see David being insulted, but thats my opinion.
SlytherinAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:56 PM   #25
LordKain
Devil Hunter

thanks for that link look I'am just going by what a friend who went to the event said she said that the whole event was a rip-off anyway maybe she was overly sensitive or overly passionate about the characters I don't know anywat sorry about that.

Just a question though when were David and Charisma friends?

to me and all the reports in interviews I read or seen they were just work colleges to me not friends.

Last edited by LordKain; 03-21-2008 at 09:17 PM.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:54 PM   #26
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post
LOL, sadly there's not much CC. David Greenwalt said there couldn't be Angel without Cordy.
How did that topic come up and is that all he said? It's kinda weird (but not unexpected) that she seems to be the one who had the most pics posted but spoke the least on the panel.

LK, CC has made statements in the past (including the video interview on TV guide linked above) that she and DB are friends and see each other in the gym, etc. I don't know if DB has ever made that exact comment, but he has always been complimentary of CC whenever he has spoken of her. No one is saying they're best buds, but they do like each other according to both parties. If it's all PR hype, we can't know that, of course.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #27
LordKain
Devil Hunter

Quote:
How did that topic come up and is that all he said? It's kinda weird (but not unexpected) that she seems to be the one who had the most pics posted but spoke the least on the panel.

LK, CC has made statements in the past (including the video interview on TV guide linked above) that she and DB are friends and see each other in the gym, etc. I don't know if DB has ever made that exact comment, but he has always been complimentary of CC whenever he has spoken of her. No one is saying they're best buds, but they do like each other according to both parties. If it's all PR hype, we can't know that, of course.
Sounds more like a casual acquaintance rather then a friend to me anyone that knows anything about David knows the only real friends he had and liked when he worked on both shows were Christian Kane and Glenn Quinn thats it.

I think he respects and likes Charisma Carpenter and maybe David Greenwalt as well but thats as far as it goes I can't see Boreanaz going out for beers with those 2 or any of the cast members from either show can you?

As for the con my friend just found a few of the remarks a tad disrespectful.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:18 AM   #28
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

The 'Take that, Angel!' thing was a joke. At least, I think so. JM has taken cracks at characters before. If I'm remembering correctly, he even made fun of his own.

Quote:
As for the con my friend just found a few of the remarks a tad disrespectful.
You could have tried to verify the information you got from her before you decided to post a long complaint here. Would've saved the skin on our fingers.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:53 AM   #29
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
I don't know if DB has ever made that exact comment, but he has always been complimentary of CC whenever he has spoken of her.
There was a video about David and his fantasy football teams that was posted on ESPN a while ago (like months) where he was talking about how he had just seen Charisma and that their kids play together. (He was asked if he kept in touch with anyone from the show) If I have time, I will try to find the link (I know I emailed it to someone, so just have to search my emails) If anyone else has it, it would be great if you could link it.

As far as friends, frankly, my friends that have kids, don't let strangers or strangers' children play with theirs. They only let their children hang around families they are friends with and trust. Considering how much David clearly loves his son, I doubt he would let his son hang around with someone who was a casual aquaintance and especially so long after the show ended. Lord knows that there are plenty of other people he worked with that have families and children now.

There are different types of friendships, not all of them involve knocking back beers. As far as the PR thing, its been soooo long since the shows were over. He never says "Oh yeah, James' son plays with Jaden sometimes." or "Amy brought her kids over to play."
Old 03-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #30
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Oh livvie, you know I love you. Nah, I don't need to tell you, because you know lol

I actually saw that ESPN bit with DB when espn posted it and he did mention he keeps in touch with CC and that jaden and donavan play together.

Your whole post was everything I was going to say, with the exception of using the espn example, but you put the whole thing in a nicer way, than I was. I don't know how to be nice when I feel like someone is putting CC down but trying to put it in a subtle way, although I see through things. CC is not some chick to David. They've known each other since 1996! Were on a tv show together for 7 years. Uh, it's 2008. That is not a casual aquantince lol

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community