Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #31
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post
I can only speak for myself, but from what I know I wasn't talking about the Reunion, itself, but agreeing with Morrigan if this is a pre-cursor to an E! True Hollywood story. We get the reunion, save Tony Head and David Boreanaz, then we get an E! THS?

I know CC's seen Joss after Angel and Buffy were over. I know the panel is moderated. E! THS aren't moderated. I'm sure everyone will play nice. It's not like they are going to cause drama in front of fans. *shrugs*
I agree nothing dramatic or exciting will happen here. It will be the same ass kissing and PC stuff we've heard for 12 years now. I don't think there will be an E!THS for many more years to come. There needs to be a significant gap (I'd guess 15-20 years) from the time when the show stopped to when people will be all "Why the f**k not" and willing to spill the dirt.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #32
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
I can only speak for myself, but from what I know I wasn't talking about the Reunion, itself, but agreeing with Morrigan if this is a pre-cursor to an E! True Hollywood story. We get the reunion, save Tony Head and David Boreanaz, then we get an E! THS?

I know CC's seen Joss after Angel and Buffy were over. I know the panel is moderated. E! THS aren't moderated. I'm sure everyone will play nice. It's not like they are going to cause drama in front of fans. *shrugs*
I wasn't implying that this was going to turn into a cat fight, merely that with a "reunion" in the works the nostalgia is high and pretty soon (If we're lucky) there's going to be an E!:THS, where the dirt will get dished. I don't think it will be another 15-20 years, more like another 5, less if Joss can't get another viable hit on TV.

Besides the E!:THS has been a running joke at ST for years.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:03 PM   #33
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Quote:
I wasn't implying that this was going to turn into a cat fight, merely that with a "reunion" in the works the nostalgia is high and pretty soon (If we're lucky) there's going to be an E!:THS, where the dirt will get dished.
Oh, I wasn't implying that that you thought there would be a catfight I think Bryan thought that I or we were implying that there would be one at the panel on the previous page. I could be wrong. I was just replying to him.

I love the idea of having an E! THS on Buffy. God, and they can't hold back the good dirt on us! I'm sure we'll get it sooner or later. I hope it's not 15-20yrs either. That seems so far away

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #34
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Oh, I wasn't implying that that you thought there would be a catfight I think Bryan thought that I or we were implying that there would be one at the panel on the previous page.
Hehe, yeah, I knew you got what I meant I was agreeing with you, I think Bryan thought I expected a cat fight..some hair pulling and eye scratching...although if Joss gets his ass handed to him I'd be doing a little <--- new icon?!
Old 02-29-2008, 09:41 AM   #35
tojoson

Looks like they have added more panels to this years Paley-fest, and extended the dates past the 28th.
Of interest of us here, one for Bones, and one for Greek.

Maybe DB can make the one for Bones, and It would be nice if CC could make the one for Greek.

info here