Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2008, 05:11 AM   #1
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reunion @ Paley Center for Media

This is very interesting:

http://mtr.inet7.com/PressRoom/press...e/01232008.htm

I am very curious who will show up here.

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #2
Livvie
nutcase

Well, looks like they are releasing the full list on Feb. 4th.

Is it bad that I would rather go to the Judd Apatow and Gossip Girl panels than to the Buffy Reunion? LOL

(Unless, of course, CC was going to be there. Then all bets are off!)
Old 01-27-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
LordKain
Devil Hunter

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
Well, looks like they are releasing the full list on Feb. 4th.

Is it bad that I would rather go to the Judd Apatow and Gossip Girl panels than to the Buffy Reunion? LOL

(Unless, of course, CC was going to be there. Then all bets are off!)
One thing is certain though you know that neither David Boreanaz nor Sarah Michelle Gellar are going to be there and you heard it right here first people from me.

Boreanaz hates reunions and Gellar along with David couldn't care less about the Buffyverse anymore.

To be honest I don't blame either of them for feeling that way I mean at this point like most of you guys I'am just still trying to figure out what the hell went wrong.

I could see Caulfield and Carpenter there because I've heard they are both having money troubles.

Last edited by LordKain; 01-27-2008 at 10:09 AM.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
To be honest I don't blame either of them for feeling that way I mean at this point like most of you guys I'am just still trying to figure out what the hell went wrong.
Speak for yourself, dude. You're the one who just can't let it go. And the speculation on cast members' actual lives is BEYOND old. Give it a rest, willya?
Old 01-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #5
LordKain
Devil Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century View Post
Speak for yourself, dude. You're the one who just can't let it go. And the speculation on cast members' actual lives is BEYOND old. Give it a rest, willya?
I didn't mean to upset you Penny I'am just opinionated like a few other posters are if I pissed you off to the point where you would say to me that "You're the one who just can't let it go" then I'am sorry I mean most of us are still upset with how things turned out just like I'am but I know when it time to let it go and I have about a year ago.

As for the Boreanaz and Gellar comments we all know it's true even though most of us will never admit to.

Although the Carpenter and Caulfield ones are just rumors running arround certain circles and websites all over the web so if there true or not who knows.

Sorry if I come of as being extremely arrogant I don't mean to be.

Last edited by LordKain; 01-27-2008 at 08:20 PM.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #6
Platypus
The Pointy End

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
Although the Carpenter and Caulfield ones are just rumors running arround certain circles and websites all over the web so if there true or not who knows.
Here's an idea - how about you try NOT to perpetuate rumours if you don't know if they are "true or not".

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Well according to Whedonesque:
Quote:
"Creator Joss Whedon will be on hand; cast members who have said they will join him so far include Amber Benson, Nicolas Brendon, James Marsters, Emma Caulfield, Eliza Dushku and Michelle Trachtenberg".
They got this info from the LA Times, but the link provided by Whedonesque says you need to log in.

I'm suprised to see Emma Caulfield in the lineup. There are comments from fans at Whedonesque, and it REALLY shocks me that no one has mentioned "where's Charisma?", or "I hope Charisma shows up." WTF?! :\

It would be awesome to see David, Charisma, and Sarah, of course. I just have a feeling they've probably moved on.

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #8
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

It's also a matter of who is pimping what. Don't forget that ED and JW have that new show in the works at FOX. Historically, ME/BTVS (shows) alum have only ever garnered the same ratings that BTVS/ATS earned.

Which means (IMO) that ED/JW are going to the convention to try and tap into the BTVS fandom for the new show.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #9
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

Thank god, me and my current fascination with anime, far away from Whedonverse and still in the real world...

And right now I need to be in the real world.

Buffyverse + Reunions = Dead horse being beaten.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #10
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Seth Green was added to the list, today.

Quote:
It's also a matter of who is pimping what. Don't forget that ED and JW have that new show in the works at FOX. Historically, ME/BTVS (shows) alum have only ever garnered the same ratings that BTVS/ATS earned.

Which means (IMO) that ED/JW are going to the convention to try and tap into the BTVS fandom for the new show.
Agreed. ED/JW are definitely going to try to get those fans over to Dollhouse. I'm not sure what the others are pimping. I guess we just wait to hear about it.

Quote:
Thank god, me and my current fascination with anime, far away from Whedonverse and still in the real world...

Buffyverse + Reunions = Dead horse being beaten.
Well, your not that far away, if you still come here, and enjoy yourself Then again, this is only centered CC and C/A. So, yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard to break away from.

ETA: Sarah has just been added to the list and is confirmed to be at the reunion. If anyone is interested.

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community

Last edited by nikkiwawa; 02-04-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:29 AM   #11
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post
Well, your not that far away, if you still come here, and enjoy yourself Then again, this is only centered CC and C/A. So, yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard to break away from.
Well, I still like watching Angel/BtVS, but am less involved in the fandom now. Stranger-Things is the only AtS related board I ever visit, and it's because I like talking to fellow C/A fans .
Old 02-05-2008, 12:51 PM   #12
tojoson

Looks like SMG may be there after all.

here
Old 02-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #13
ophelia

I hate to beat a dead horse, but this bit on AICN made me cringe and laugh at the same time:

Quote:
Additional panelists will be announced at a later date, so we needn’t yet write off Alyson Hannigan, Anthony Stewart Head or David Boreanaz.

Maybe we're all confused and Charisma was never on the show. Maybe she was just a new character on the spin off. You know, like Doyle.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #14
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Doesn't that just want to make you shake them?!?! Why not mention Charisma. They are obviously idiots. I should email someone and let them know. It's really frustrating that she's not even recognized. wtf.

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
Old 02-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #15
Clarice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post

It would be awesome to see David, Charisma, and Sarah, of course. I just have a feeling they've probably moved on.
It would be amazing to see David and Charisma together again. I'll take the first fly from Rome to LA if there are the news they will be at the reunion *__* :Q______

Quote:
Doesn't that just want to make you shake them?!?! Why not mention Charisma. They are obviously idiots. I should email someone and let them know. It's really frustrating that she's not even recognized. wtf.
Quote!!!
-___- ç__ç
Clarice is offline   Reply With Quote