Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2005, 03:39 PM   #76
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk_4005
is shy? really the same person, who let someone paint his naked body and then posed naked and painted for photos?

is shy? the same person who posed "naked" for photos in a bathtub?

is shy? the same person who had posed for a set of photo's in a wet white shirt and then a black muscle shirt?

just wondering ~ what is the definition of shy for DB?

take care, sarahk_4005
There's being "on" for the camera and then there's just being yourself. Charisma claims to be shy and yet she posed for Playboy. I consider myself shy with strangers, and yet can force myself to be somewhat outgoing in social situations while cringing inside.

And I get the tongue-tied thing as well because I have neural pathways that just won't connect when I'm supposed to be talking intelligently about something or being questioned. I say words that just don't exist or use inappropriate words because I can't find the right word as quickly as I need it. I know I'm not stupid, but others might think so when they hear me speak in these kinds of situations.

So I can see where DB might be outgoing with friends (he is always reported as being funny and crazy on the set) and yet shy and nervous with strangers and when he's being interviewed because that's *him* on the line and not a character he's playing.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote