Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Miscellaneous > Forum Announcements/Help
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
CordysAngel
Spaztic Vid Chick

Location: Somewhere in Lala land..but u can find me here http://www.youtube.com/fwvidchick
Can't seem to post..

This post here probably won't work. i tried twice to post in theLong Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute section and even send a private message. In the cordelia section it just kept telling me that my message was to short. then i tried to start a new thread and some of the functions weren't working. Then I tried to send a PM and it acted like it sent but my outbox says otherwise. Starting to get very frustrating,..
CordysAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Well, this post showed up...which browser are you using, and what version?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
CordysAngel
Spaztic Vid Chick

Location: Somewhere in Lala land..but u can find me here http://www.youtube.com/fwvidchick
mozilla firefox. vs 3.6.7 which is the latest and i don't touch IE with a ten foot pole..gives me nothing but viruses.

yea apparently its ok for me to post here but not in other sections which really surprised me and apparently you got the PM i didn't think you received.

*is so very confused*
Old 07-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

I'm wondering at this point if you're running afoul of the flood settings (possibly amongst other things). We have a two-minute moratorium between posts per individual, just to keep the server from spazzing out. Have you gotten any messages concerning that?

Other than that, it's possible the new FF is playing up. Try emptying your browser cache and see if that doesn't help.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
CordysAngel
Spaztic Vid Chick

no.. they don;t mention that..it just says my posts are two short..no matter how much i type and for me to add one more character..and when it does that it erases everything i had typed.

Can anyone post in the cordelia tribute section..i noticed nothing new since 1.30.2009 just makes me wonder...
Old 07-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CordysAngel View Post
no.. they don;t mention that..it just says my posts are two short..no matter how much i type and for me to add one more character..and when it does that it erases everything i had typed.

Can anyone post in the cordelia tribute section..i noticed nothing new since 1.30.2009 just makes me wonder...
Well, that section has been dormant for some time, to be honest - we originally set it up after "You're Welcome," so it's not exactly of-the-moment.

It's possible the new vB has a setting that archives a forum with no activity. I'll check it out.