Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
Livvie
nutcase

EW interview with you-know-who about BTVS Comic

Just wanted to drop off a little pre-Turkey day present for everyone. Apparently, Joss is planning some comics to pick up where Buffy ended. And I guess they will be considered "canon" in regards to the fandom. (Why the books and comics not written by Whedon aren't, I don't understand since hello! He had to approve them.) But anyway, that is neither here nor there. You can read all about it here while you enjoy your foodings. And for the non-Americans, just enjoy it as a Kelly-present. LOL

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1562057_3_0_,00.html

**spoiler** Nice to see that he is not going to resolve the Spike vs. Angel in regards to Buffy debate. YAY for more ship wars! Let's ignite the fighting AGAIN.
He won't go ahead and make the Angel comics canon so fans can point out the C/Aness in the one with her clone. But he is more than willing to say his new Buffy one will be canon. I fear for what "mentions" he is putting in there.
**end spoiler**
Old 11-23-2006, 01:47 AM   #2
Dreamcatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
Just wanted to drop off a little pre-Turkey day present for everyone. Apparently, Joss is planning some comics to pick up where Buffy ended. And I guess they will be considered "canon" in regards to the fandom. (Why the books and comics not written by Whedon aren't, I don't understand since hello! He had to approve them.) But anyway, that is neither here nor there. You can read all about it here while you enjoy your foodings. And for the non-Americans, just enjoy it as a Kelly-present. LOL

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1562057_3_0_,00.html

**spoiler** Nice to see that he is not going to resolve the Spike vs. Angel in regards to Buffy debate. YAY for more ship wars! Let's ignite the fighting AGAIN.
He won't go ahead and make the Angel comics canon so fans can point out the C/Aness in the one with her clone. But he is more than willing to say his new Buffy one will be canon. I fear for what "mentions" he is putting in there.
**end spoiler**

Thanks for the info.

Joss news doesn't exactly put me in a festive mood, but thanks all the same.

Ah, a Whedon project, the genius of it is like...gas.
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote