Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2006, 10:32 AM   #1
CordyAngelSeer

BTVS DVDs being re-released for less $$

Just surfing Amazon as usual and noticed that BTVS is being re-released on May 30, at $29 a pop, wonder why? Does anyone know? Wonder if it's gonna be like the X-Files, where the took out of the extras and just left the eppys. Huh? Well if anyone has any thoughts or insights, please share them, oh BTW, not sure if it's true or just rumor, most likely rumor, but been hearing ATS might be getting the huge box set treatment a la Buffy. Haven't bothered to buy ant ATS seasons, but if the box set thing is true I might slurge on it, Course I love S1-S4, and then 'You're Welcome' since that was the only eppy of S5 that I saw.
CordyAngelSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:01 PM   #2
HPAngelFan
Pretty girl

That's good to know. I only have seasons 1-3 of BtVS and i'd like the rest.

my livejournal
HPAngelFan is offline   Reply With Quote