Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 12:35 AM   #1
MsT05

Joss/Charisma rift healed?

Mmm, I think this is the right place to link this. I didn't see it posted previously. It's Ausiello's weekly Q&A at TVguide and he answers this question:
Quote:
Question: Did Joss Whedon mention Charisma Carpenter being on Veronica Mars while you were interviewing him? Is there any chance the rift between them has healed? — Lara Du Pres

Ausiello: Yes, he discussed Charisma and yes, I think we can assume from his comments that the rumored hatchet has been buried. This is what he said when I asked him why he thinks Charisma keeps getting cast as bitchy sexpots: "She looks the part, let's face it. She's a stunner, she's voluptuous, she's got that sort of air about her. But she's not that person at all… I mean, Cordelia was that person until we said, 'Let's see the other side.' She can just sort of take that and hit it out of the park, and then if you need to get in deeper, there's more there. Whether or not they're going to show that [on Veronica Mars] I don't know, although that is sort of Veronica Mars' benchmark. It's their staple that the person you think you know perfectly is more textured.
Link: http://www.tvguide.com/News/AskAusiello/
MsT05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 08:19 PM   #2
brownsbros3

I hope that they have. In the long run they would both be better off.
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 01:46 AM   #3
LordKain
Devil Hunter

re:

I doubt it the only way I see they mend old wounds is if Joss gives the Wonder Women part to Charisma other wise no.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote