Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2004, 02:01 AM   #1
nodakskip

Charisma autograph?

I am looking at buying a NB/CC autograph pic and I want to see if they are the real autographs since they dont look it to me. Does anyone have a pic of how either CC or NB signs their names?
Old 02-11-2004, 02:49 AM   #2
Emmangel
Administrator

CC - http://para-noid.net/stn/other/stphoto.jpg
Old 02-11-2004, 09:30 AM   #3
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Hard to say, but I've heard that CC doesn't like to sign anything that isn't signed to someone. She does not charge for her autograph and by extension doesn't want anyone else charging for it, either, so she signs things to a name to prevent people from turning around and hawking them on eBay.

It does seem likely that the actors signed a lot of blanks during the early years of BtVS, though, so you might want to comparison shop.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:18 AM   #4
Emmangel
Administrator

It’s worth noting that when I met her, she didn’t want to sign any of her FHM/Maxim shoots, as she felt uncomfortable about that kind of thing, so any photos of that kinda signed might not be real.

They may well be real of course, but at least at the time I met her, she didn’t sign those kind of things.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:49 PM   #5
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

CC.com has pictures of her autograph in the galleries... as for buying one... unlikely. Infinitely better - who have a store where i live - collect and sell autographs and when my sister went in to find out if they had any Charisma Carpenter ones, they had one, at the front of a stall at a convention. She brought it for me, for my birthday last year, and as far as i know, they still dont have any more. It's worth a try though to get in touch with them though and find out, thier website is www.ib2002.com

In their store, the one and only that they have, there is currently a signed photo of Emma Caulfield and Nicholas Brendon together, sellng at £155 Charisma Carpenter was £105 But David Boreanaz was only £95 (HA!) I dont know what that is in dollars, but they should be able to ship some out to you, wherever you are...

Hope all this helps...

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:57 AM   #6
Mab
The orbit of your hips

Quote:
Originally posted by Emmangel
CC - http://para-noid.net/stn/other/stphoto.jpg
It gives me *such* a happy every darn time I see that. Thanks, Em.

Obnoxious Delusional Sycophant
Mab is offline   Reply With Quote