Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 02-07-2004, 11:08 AM   #1
missdini

C/W friendship

Cordy and Wes were my first love on ATS, i didn't really ship them, but i thought they'd make a funny and sweet couple! They were such great friends, sometimes she told Wes things she couldn't even tell Angel.
Unfortunately there wasn't so much interaction between C/W at the end of season 3 and in season 4.
CC and AD have so much chemistry together. I'd love to see them acting together again!
missdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 03:28 PM   #2
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

Some great Cordy/Wes:

Thin Dead Line (a favorite episode all around)
And the season 2 episode where Wes tells Angel that Cordy's not the same person he thought she was (when Angel thought she'd be out on a date of Friday night)

There's much more. Cordy/Wes was wonderful. A great friendship that got overshadowed by C/A (not complaining, mind, but just sayin')
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 03:52 PM   #3
broken harlequin
Back to my roots

*Loved* Cordy/Wes friendship- two moments for me:

1. As mentioned by Aikakone in 'Reprise' where Wes tells Cordy over the phone she's not alone and things will get better for them
2. 'Fredless' acting out the B/A ness. Classic Angel
Sorry, can I just say “Lilah” again? Lilah. Wherever she is, a huge part of the show’s former tension, humour and intrigue also resides. As has been said a million times over the last month, Eve isn’t fit to polish Lilah Morgan’s stilettos. I ask for Merlot and you give me Kool-Aid. ~ slayage.com

Siren Moved, revamped and with 66% more Lilah bite

Tears of a clown, baby

broken harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 04:49 PM   #4
missdini

Quote:
And the season 2 episode where Wes tells Angel that Cordy's not the same person he thought she was (when Angel thought she'd be out on a date of Friday night)
Oh, sweet Wes! He knew our Cordy had changed!

And i loved their little talk in "Billy" about relationships.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:30 PM   #5
aikakone

Quote:
Originally posted by broken harlequin

1. As mentioned by Aikakone in 'Reprise' where Wes tells Cordy over the phone she's not alone and things will get better for them
I was trying to think of that one. It's a really touching moment. I just couldn't think of the episode. Isn't that the same one where he calls her after he got dumped by Virginia?

As for C/W romance/more-than-friendship, I really would have to say their kiss in parting gifts was GREAT. Wes certainly enjoyed it. I didn't see the so-called bad and embarassing kiss they had on Buffy, so I can't judge that. I only know the one kiss from them I did see was tops.
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
Old 02-07-2004, 08:31 PM   #6
Luna
The heart never dies

Quote:
That episode was "Epiphany". I also loved about that ep that Wesley went with Angel to help Cordy despite of his not completely healed gunshot wound.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:22 PM   #7
DamnSkippy

They had a couple of great scenes in "War Zone." The one in the convertible in the alley where she's imagining the beach and all he sees is the stinky alley. And the end where they're in the park getting coffee and she talks about prostituting herself to David Nabbit. I love those scenes! Actually, any scene these two had together was phenomenal.

Quote:
I didn't see the so-called bad and embarassing kiss they had on Buffy, so I can't judge that. I only know the one kiss from them I did see was tops.
That first kiss was amazingly bad. They both did a fantastic job of conveying just how icky it was. But I must agree, the second one in LA was outstanding. When he jerked her forward and her hair fell away from her arched back...just an amazing visual.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 05:09 AM   #8
broken harlequin
Back to my roots

bickery friendship- what about 'Untouched?' The whole 'I am not a sheep' dialogue wasone of the best moments... ever
Sorry, can I just say “Lilah” again? Lilah. Wherever she is, a huge part of the show’s former tension, humour and intrigue also resides. As has been said a million times over the last month, Eve isn’t fit to polish Lilah Morgan’s stilettos. I ask for Merlot and you give me Kool-Aid. ~ slayage.com

Siren Moved, revamped and with 66% more Lilah bite

Tears of a clown, baby

broken harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 01:41 PM   #9
Luna
The heart never dies

Quote:
And the end where they're in the park getting coffee and she talks about prostituting herself to David Nabbit. I love those scenes! Actually, any scene these two had together was phenomenal.
Yeah, that scene was great! They had always good chemistry together!
Old 02-08-2004, 05:24 PM   #10
missdini

I remember when brutalo Faith hit Cordy she got a black eye and Wes tenderly touched her face! I loved that scene!
Old 02-08-2004, 07:25 PM   #11
Lizzy
Always Cordy

Wes/Cordy is the best brother-sister relationship ever. I never saw the sexual tension/chemistry between them, though some people did. I just loved how much they cared for each other. C/W/A are the core of Angel. Or rather, were.
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 08:21 PM   #12
Shorty Big
Getting nostalgic

I loved Cordy and Wes in The Ring. They had great teamwork in their effort to save Angel. From learning how to open the shackle to pretending to be cops, they were great together. I loved the ending with them helping poor beaten Angel, and saying how they set a bunch of demons free. Good times...
Shorty Big is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 07:39 AM   #13
aikakone

Watched the opening of Fredless Sunday night. I have to say the "Cordy and Wes do Buffy and Angel" his highly amusing. Both were having fun doing it, and the comfort there showed lovely friendship.

I got a huge laugh from Wes when he said "I love you so much I forgot to brood!"
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
Old 02-16-2004, 11:48 PM   #14
Skizzie20
so beautiful

Never shipped them either, but their friendship was beautiful, and oh so funny. I will never get over them doing the little B/A spoof.
Team Cordy Member #0178
Skizzie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:30 AM   #15
Annie

I always tough that C/W had great chemistry, especially season 1
was great. I loved The Ring, there were so many great lines between them, Cordy’s explanation about Wesley’s social life "Every night it’s Jeopardy followed by Wheel of fortune and a cup of hot cocoa. Look out girls, this can’t be tamed."
And when they pretend to be detectives, oh my god, they were hilarious!

And there were so many other episodes as well.
Oh the good old days.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote