Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2004, 09:36 AM   #1
CordyQueenBitca

The Wit and Wisdom of Cordelia Chase

I'm thinking of writing a coffee table book of Cordelia's quotes, as well as a few others from the Ats cast. If anyone would like to help you can post or email me your favorite Cordy quotes. I already have a few down, but help is greatly appreciated. I have three seasons of Buffy and five seasons of Angel to go through. The only thing that I'm making sure stays solid is that the very last quote has to be "Oh...and you're welcome" to end the book. What do you say? Wanna help? Just send the quote with the speaker, season and episode title. Thanks much!

My email is: ntownsel81@hotmail.com

Last edited by CordyQueenBitca; 10-13-2004 at 09:39 AM. Reason: add in
CordyQueenBitca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 09:38 AM   #2
CordyQueenBitca

Quotes

I'v decided to start the thread by opening with:

"Hi, I'm Cordelia. Sorry about the possession and everything."--S1, "I've Got You Under My Skin"

Last edited by CordyQueenBitca; 10-13-2004 at 09:39 AM. Reason: edit
CordyQueenBitca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 11:03 AM   #3
starbuck42084
Vision Girl

OMG, this is so creepy! I was just thinking about doing something like this yesterday. I would love to help you out with it.

Cordelia : Gee Xander, what are you gonna teach when you fail in life? Advanced loser-being? "The Zeppo" Buffy Season 3

[to Buffy]
Cordelia : Whatever's causing the Joan Collins 'tude, deal with it. Embrace the pain. Spank your inner moppet. Whatever. 'Cause pretty soon you're not even gonna have the loser friends you have now. "When She Was Bad" Buffy Season 2

Rupert Giles : Buffy no longer needs a Watcher.
Cordelia : Well does Wesley have to leave the country? I mean, you got fired and you still hang around like a big loser, why can't he? -Don't remember the ep. Buffy Season 3

Cordelia : Y'know, one of these days, you're going to wake up in a coma. "Gingerbread" Buffy Season 3

Cordelia : I just don't see why everyone's always picking on Marie-Antoinette. I can so relate to her. She worked really hard to look that good, and people just don't appreciate that kind of effort. And I know the peasants were all depressed...
Xander : I think you mean O-pressed.
Cordelia : Whatever. They were cranky. So they're like, 'Let's lose some heads.' Uh. That's fair. And Marie-Antoinette cared about them. She was gonna let them have cake. -Don't remember the ep. Buffy Season 2

Cordelia : It must be really hard when all your friends have, like, superpowers; Slayer, werewolf, witches, vampires; and you're, like, this little nothing. You must feel like Jimmy Olsen.
Xander : I was just talking to... hey, mind your own business.
Cordelia : Ooo, I struck a nerve. The boy that had no cool.
Xander : I happen to be an integral part of that group. I happen to have a 'lot' to offer.
Cordelia : Oh, please.
Xander : I do.
Cordelia : 'Integral part' of the group? Xander, you're the, the 'useless' part of the group. You're the Zeppo. 'Cool.' Look it up. It's something that a sub-literate that's repeated twelfth grade three times has, and you don't.
[ashamed, Xander walks away]
Cordelia : There was no part of that that wasn't fun. "The Zeppo" Buffy Season 3

And of Course...

Cordelia: Tact is just not saying true stuff...I'll pass. "Killed by Death" Buffy Season 2

"Ahem. Ladies is pimps too. Go'on brush your shoulders off."

I survive on the breath you are finished with...
starbuck42084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 11:48 AM   #4
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck42084
Cordelia : Gee Xander, what are you gonna teach when you fail in life? Advanced loser-being? "The Zeppo" Buffy Season 3
Pretty sure this is from "Becoming," not "The Zeppo."

Quote:
Rupert Giles : Buffy no longer needs a Watcher.
Cordelia : Well does Wesley have to leave the country? I mean, you got fired and you still hang around like a big loser, why can't he? -Don't remember the ep. Buffy Season 3
"Graduation Day."

Quote:
Cordelia : I just don't see why everyone's always picking on Marie-Antoinette. I can so relate to her. She worked really hard to look that good, and people just don't appreciate that kind of effort. And I know the peasants were all depressed...
Xander : I think you mean O-pressed.
Cordelia : Whatever. They were cranky. So they're like, 'Let's lose some heads.' Uh. That's fair. And Marie-Antoinette cared about them. She was gonna let them have cake. -Don't remember the ep. Buffy Season 2
"Lie to Me."
Old 10-13-2004, 11:59 AM   #5
tojoson

giles (yelling): CORDELIA.
cordy: WHAT!
cordy: why does everyone yell my name?
cordy: i'm not deaf,--- i can take a hint?
(pause)
cordy (to giles): what's the hint?

BTVS s2-8, The Dark Age
Old 10-14-2004, 09:28 AM   #6
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

ROTFLMO. Ahh. CC! That's Cordy for ya! I miss her.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 05:06 PM   #7
CordyQueenBitca

And of course we cannot forget:

"Hello Salty Goodness!"--Btvs S1, Never Kill A Boy on the First Date/ Ats S4, Spin the Bottle