Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2007, 11:37 AM   #61
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella View Post
Can't we write to Greenie?
Does anyone have his info or his agency's info? I can try to hunt it down if no one has it handy. I would be all for writing to him. I wrote to him once, a really long ago, about his show Profit. He was really gracious and nice.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:41 AM   #62
Livvie
nutcase

Haha, nevermind. I found it. Took me like two seconds.

Kaplan Stahler Gumer Braun Agency
8383 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 923
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(323) 653-4483

If we are going to do this, we have to get serious and we have to do it ASAP.

http://www.ksgbagency.com/contact.htm (there is an email contact there that might get us forwarded to his particular agent)
Old 06-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #63
Andromeda7_4

But Alex O'Loughlin is only thirty!

So, they'll probably cast a love interest in her mid-twenties; they won't go for an older actress.JMO.
Andromeda7_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #64
extraconfused

Huh. She certainly has the background for it. The supernatural side from Angel. The darkness from Charmed.The no-nonsense from Buffy. And the strong side from Veronica Mars. I agree. Charisma would be a great Sara Pezzini. But who would play her sometimes lover/sparring partner/foe Ian Nottingham? Maybe former Angel co-star David Boreanez?
extraconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #65
Livvie
nutcase

Well, I wrote and sent a letter off to David Greenwalt about using Charisma. Even if he doesn't use her in this show, it might keep her in his mind. If anyone is interested, I don't mind posting it here. It is kind of fangirlish though because I have been a fan of his for years.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:55 PM   #66
Luna
The heart never dies

IŽll also try and write to him. WeŽll see!
Old 06-13-2007, 01:40 PM   #67
tojoson

Ausiello reports in his video blog today at Tv guide online, that The Shield is looking for a female cop for a 10 episode arc this year.

She is described as mid 30s, tough, and beautiful.

Ausiello had a thought of someone (Heather locklear), but she is 46
I think we know someone who could fill the bill, don't we
Old 06-16-2007, 07:18 AM   #68
Andromeda7_4

It would be great if she could join the cast for Boston Legal!
She's of an age with Julie Bowen (who was just dropped; hmm, wonder if it had something to do with her pregnancy? No, of course not).

Anyway, the reason I think she'd fit in there is that she would be a younger version of Hannah Rose, the extremely bitchy -yet effective- lawyer played by Rebecca De Mornay.

It might still be a possibility; I don't think the new cast for seaon 4 is set in stone. Tara Summers is definitely cast as the young British associate (replacement for Rhona Mitra?) but that still leaves them down a female regular (there's always been three). Anyone agree?
Old 06-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #69
Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson View Post
Ausiello reports in his video blog today at Tv guide online, that The Shield is looking for a female cop for a 10 episode arc this year.

She is described as mid 30s, tough, and beautiful.

Ausiello had a thought of someone (Heather locklear), but she is 46
I think we know someone who could fill the bill, don't we
I really really like this idea
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:03 AM   #70
tojoson

Wow, I would love to see Charisma here

From ask Ausiello
Quote:
Question: There's been a lack of House spoilers lately. Think you can give me a tiny glimpse into Season 4?— Sara

Ausiello: New details are emerging about the four new underlings joining House's crew who I first told you about last week. Of the two women, one is described as being in her thirties and "mysterious," while the other is in her twenties and a "real go-getter." The dudes, meanwhile, consist of a plastic surgeon in his thirties and a possibly single dad in his early forties. Also, two of the characters will be on for multi-episode arcs, and the other two will stick around as series regulars.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #71
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson View Post
Wow, I would love to see Charisma here

From ask Ausiello
oh please, please, please!!! can you imagine grumpy House against a snarky CC character, plus her hotness factor blows cameron way, way out of the water.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:02 PM   #72
Luna
The heart never dies

Charisma on House would be so awesome! A grumpy Dr. House and a bitchy CC character would be the best, they would bitch at each other all the time.

And right, sheŽs hotter than Cameron or Cutty.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:36 AM   #73
Andromeda7_4

Oh well, Boston Legal has cast Saffron Burrows (she seems like a similar type to Charisma Carpenter, no?)
I guess audition season for the pilots for fall has ended now.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:25 AM   #74
tojoson

From Asl Audiello

Quote:
Question: Any news for this season of Ugly Betty?— Erin
Ausiello: "Mode" is staffing up, adding a new female editor who is stylish and pretty and very knowledgeable about fashion.