Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2003, 04:36 PM   #91
mariposa903

Quote:
Originally posted by Penny Century
Did they put the one spec'ed for the baby doll on the tank and vice versa?
yes, the tee said 'They're real and they're evil' and the tank said 'Tact is just not saying true stuff. We'll pass'.

Xander: Au contraire, mon frère.
Buffy: Mon frère means brother.
Xander: Mon girl-frère.

Buffy:I lost a friend tonight and I may lose more! The whole earth may be sucked into Hell, and you want my help 'cause your girlfriend's a big ho? Well, let me take this opportunity to not care.

*Gutter Gal #834* ~ * Charisma's Bitch #834* ~ *Shiny Happy Person #834* ~ *Hangin' Maniac #834* ~ *Spikeaholic #834* ~ *Tweed Need #834*

mariposa903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 04:56 PM   #92
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Ach. Is it a dealbreaker for you? I'm pretty sure it was their mistake, but you can send them back and get an exchange or refund regardless.

So how did the logo turn out on the babydoll? Is the size and positioning okay? (Wow, aren't I the inquisitor today.)
Old 05-15-2003, 05:05 PM   #93
mariposa903

Im not sure if i want to send them back and get it changed or just keep them both. There is just something about wearing a shirt that says 'they're real and they're evil' to school that just isn't going to go over well with teachers.

Actually im quite happy with how they turned out. The logo is in the center and the size is just right.

Buffy:I lost a friend tonight and I may lose more! The whole earth may be sucked into Hell, and you want my help 'cause your girlfriend's a big ho? Well, let me take this opportunity to not care.

*Gutter Gal #834* ~ * Charisma's Bitch #834* ~ *Shiny Happy Person #834* ~ *Hangin' Maniac #834* ~ *Spikeaholic #834* ~ *Tweed Need #834*

Old 05-16-2003, 01:19 PM   #94
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Have to say, they were pretty quick. I put my order in yesterday and got an e-mail last night that it had been shipped. Order the post cards and a shirt.
Old 05-16-2003, 02:13 PM   #95
ChasingAngel
Lion of Fire.

Mine came in earlier this week. I got the hoodie, the messenger bag, and the ski cap, and all of them were perfect!
Chandler to both: What did I marry in to?! ~ Friends (The One Where the Stripper Cries)

Side by Side #249/Team Cordy #158/Gutter Gal #222/Charisma's Bitch #20/Shiny Happy Person #2/Fred Fanatic #2/Tweed Need #20/Hangin' Maniac #2

If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
ChasingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 04:11 PM   #96
AngelsChilde
Shoot the Moon

Quote:
Originally posted by mariposa903
Im not sure if i want to send them back and get it changed or just keep them both. There is just something about wearing a shirt that says 'they're real and they're evil' to school that just isn't going to go over well with teachers.

Actually im quite happy with how they turned out. The logo is in the center and the size is just right.
Actually, I would love a teeshirt like that! *cough nudge*

Penny?
AngelsChilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 04:28 PM   #97
mariposa903

I sent cafepress an email explaining to them the mix up in logos and they gladly offered to send me two new shirts free of charge. They even offered to change the size of the tank top because it was to big.

Old 05-17-2003, 11:52 AM   #98
DamnSkippy

This stuff looks really great. I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, but since I've got some chestage, how about a shirt that says I knew these boys would get me in trouble some day(or something like that...the Cordy quote from Awakening)? Too much?
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 11:55 AM   #99
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Hehheh...check out the "They're real, and they're evil" tank top.
Old 05-17-2003, 07:46 PM   #100
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Duh...posting after myself. I'm late, but I'm thorough -- the first stock rotation is now in place. Five different standard items now available by your request:

"Big Purple" Oval Sticker
"Got Subtext?" Travel Mug
"Reality" Messenger Bag
"Try Being Smarter" Baby Doll
"True Stuff" Mousepad

More fund-raisers soon. I swear.
Old 05-18-2003, 11:50 PM   #101
askew

I got my first order of stuff in the mail yesterday and it is all perfect. I love my ST t-shirt and the little oval sticker is on my car's back bumper.
Charisma's BITCH #13
TeamCordy™#0913

askew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 11:37 PM   #102
Cantinera
Miss StrangerThings 2003

Location: I don't know at the moment, so stop asking difficult questions.
While still lacking in some funds, I figured I could just not spend as much next week and buy the ST merch so some of it could go towards the Charisma ad this week.

Can I just say that one thing that sucks about being California is that everyone and their momma taxes you while nobody else gets it? Bah.

Still, I got me a Jersey, a mug and a baby tee! Wee.

Last.fm: for the musically nosy.
Cantinera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:21 PM   #103
KarKar

Has anyone tried to return anything yet? Is it easier to just return in the mail or call? I got mine yesterday and was really disappointed.

The logo was put on crookedly or something so the fabric was scrunched/stretched under it and there's quarter-sized ink smears on it.
Old 05-20-2003, 04:25 PM   #104
mariposa903

You can go to the customer service section of the website and send the company an email, make sure you say what was wrong with the item and why you want a new one. I did this and they responded to me the next day. Since it was their mistake the company will most likely have no problem with sending you a new shirt free of charge.

Old 05-20-2003, 10:16 PM   #105
Lil Vamp Me
Watch the head.

I'm sitting here, sad about the BTVS finale, but at the same time all giddy over my new PRESENT that Jawa brought for me today. Too bad my son will never use it, there's no way I'm getting that baby stained.