Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 06:43 PM   #16
v120176

As a non english speaker here so some ways of saying are confussing to me sometimes, but the "she has a film coming out on Lifeline at some point" is for Voodoo Moon or Harvest Moon, wich she filmed early thi year and it's going to be released later or for a new movie? Also what's Lifeline?

V.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:34 PM   #17
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Th'sheeze?! "Harvest Moon" and a Lifetime movie as well? Or did Lifetime -- I'm assuming that's what she said -- actually buy HM's broadcast rights? Someone needs to get clarification tomorrow! Anybody...? Bueller...?

Val, Lifetime -- again, I'm assuming that's the actual place -- is a U.S. cable network. It's the network that aired "The Division," on which CC made a well regarded guest appearance. They air a lot of made-for-TV movies, always with appealing female leads, so it seems kinda natural that they'd want at least one of them with CC as the star.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:40 PM   #18
v120176

Thanks, Penny

So, besides the horror movie, aparently she will be in another TV movie.... Go Charisma!!!

V.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:43 PM   #19
Emmangel
Administrator

Here we go. Am too tired to do anything other than post the link.

Enjoy.

http://serpensortia.org/ccst.jpg
Old 06-25-2005, 08:33 PM   #20
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
That is so damn great! So very cool! Thanks, everybody, for letting us tag along on your coattails. Thanks for showing us, Emma!

Go, me.
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:40 PM   #21
Platypus
The Pointy End

Thanks for thinking of us Emma! I'm so gratified to hear that CC knows that she still has fans and support - and selfishly pleased to know that she knows at least some of those fans are *Strangers*.

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:55 PM   #22
ladyshalott
Avi by Cordy81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
Here we go. Am too tired to do anything other than post the link.

Enjoy.

http://serpensortia.org/ccst.jpg
That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing
ladyshalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 11:48 PM   #23
rainy

Thanks, you guys!

Know that I am terribly jealous. sigh.
rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:37 AM   #24
Kika
An Endless Repetition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
You did? FRONT ROW BABY! Seriously, he was almost too close.
We were about half way back, which meant we just about managed to see his head *g*

He was lovely though, very funny and charming. And really quite cute. I never realised how much before. He certainly made himself a few new fans after that, judging by the way the queue for his autograph swelled after he'd finished.

Quote:
Of course when I was talking to her, she couldn't hear me so I had to keep leaning closer and closer and closer, and then my attention kinda drifted to how nice her skin was and how pretty she was lol. Had to stay focused.
Seriously, wasn't she even prettier in person? I think everyone I was with mentioned that, too.

I'm hopeful Christie's photo turned out well, seeing as it was such a close up of her. I did try taking a few silent movie clips, but they pretty much all amounted to shots of people's backs and arms because we kept being told to move. Bloody stewards
Kika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 07:40 AM   #25
MexicanAlibi

Thumbs up

Lifetime, THAT WAS IT!

Sorry, my brain was completely frazzled last night, and we don't get Lifetime here, so... yeah. I'm dumb.

Cool! I like it!

My other patronus is a Dalek.

"I have no ego. When you reach the level of genius that I have, ego is something that falls by the wayside."

"Me fail english? That's unpossible!" - Ralph Wiggum

I'm a leaf on the wind.
MexicanAlibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 10:19 AM   #26
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanAlibi
Lifetime, THAT WAS IT!

Sorry, my brain was completely frazzled last night, and we don't get Lifetime here, so... yeah. I'm dumb.
Not in the least, dumb! You brought us the Lifetime scoop! You win a pickle!

Em, that ad looks even better with CC's sig on it. Thanks again for thinking of the 'hood while you're out there!

Now to the important stuff: What was Charisma wearing, and how was her hair? (...Oh, like you weren't thinkin' it. I have to know what to look for next time Bluefly has a sale, dammit.)
Old 06-26-2005, 10:32 AM   #27
angelicgal82
meant to be

She's so much prettier in real life, which I'm sure everybody else was thinking too. On the totally superficial note, standing next to her in that photo was like, "omg, we both know I'm gonna look bad - look at her!" LOL

Her hair was long, gorgeous and curly. We actually got our promo pics because her hair was most like it was back in S1 - around Parting Gifts-ish - so very nice. ETA: *points to icon* Kinda like that but a bit darker, a bit longer and still prettier.

What else can you say except tanned, toned, pretty and "guh" without coming off stalkerish? She was just... Mmmm. LOL

She was wearing this black shirt on the morning, as I recall, with another shirt underneath it. And pretty beads, if I remember right. I do remember looking at them and thinking, "oh God STOP IT, she'll think you're ogling her breasts!"

(I bet Kika or someone can describe her better than me.) LOL

CORDELIA: It's gonna be a long while - until you work your way out - but I know you well enough to know you *will*. And I'll be with you until you do. -- Judgement

Last edited by angelicgal82; 06-26-2005 at 10:37 AM.
angelicgal82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 10:33 AM   #28
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika
I did try taking a few silent movie clips, but they pretty much all amounted to shots of people's backs and arms because we kept being told to move. Bloody stewards
I went back today, and it was much quieter, so I managed to get some photos of her. They didn't say they weren't allowing flash, but I didn't use it just to make sure, so not sure how they look yet. Once again she was doing posed photos, but then stopped later on, before she changed it so she'd pose with children, which I thought was nice of her.

I mananged to get a few silent vids of her too, including one of her sneakily eating a chocolate bar. As Charlie said to me, I'm sure she's really gald I've got that on film. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
Em, that ad looks even better with CC's sig on it. Thanks again for thinking of the 'hood while you're out there!
Well of course, how could I not?

Quote:
Now to the important stuff: What was Charisma wearing, and how was her hair? (...Oh, like you weren't thinkin' it. I have to know what to look for next time Bluefly has a sale, dammit.)
LOL. I have one photo of yesterday up which you can find in this post somewhere. It was black and thats all I can remember.

Today she wore this white dress, the peasant skirt kinda look thats going round, and later she had a cardie over it. I'll see if I can post a photo in a bit.

It was real pretty though, and her hair was lovely.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:28 AM   #29
Emmangel
Administrator

Just a quick post, photo of CC taken today. The rest of my photos look a little dodgy, I'll work on them later.

Charisma, day two
Old 06-26-2005, 11:51 AM   #30
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

Quick question for those who were close enough to see. Is Charisma wearing her wedding ring?

Judging both of Em's pictures, it does look like she's wearing a ring on that finger, but it isn't always guaranteed to be a wedding ring. She was wearing one on the same finger in the Thank-You ad.
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote