Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Movie Mania!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
SlytherinAngelic

Jumper

It seems extremely interesting, but what type are powers are they talking of? It looks like teleportation, but then they go off and do some other type of stuff.
SlytherinAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinAngelic View Post
It seems extremely interesting, but what type are powers are they talking of? It looks like teleportation, but then they go off and do some other type of stuff.
Uh....how do you figure? It looked to be ALL teleportation to me (I have full comic geek credentials). Granted, it was teleportation taken to the extreme, but teleportation.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Till then you've got a lot more punishment in store. So stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
SlytherinAngelic

I thought Samuel Jackson said something about being at more than one place at the same time. Teleportation is the ability to go from one place to another? Maybe what he was saying was something like that. And I assumed I saw some telekinesis from one of them, but the scenes changed so fast.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

He actually said "all places", so I'm assuming they're not actually making duplicates, but the ability to be anywhere at a thought.

And there was no telekinesis. Just moving very very fast.

Now the question really is, what skills does Samuel L. Jackson have?
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Till then you've got a lot more punishment in store. So stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #5
SlytherinAngelic

Maybe he is like some legendary, old Jumper, and Hayden Christensen (who I love to death), I'm thinking, is the newbie.