Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #31
tootyfnfruity

wow 10 years to bad i missed the start, but i did not find out about fan boards and stuff until a couple years ago so i did my whining and complaining all by lonesome unless a couple friends who were diehard bangels brought it up then the gloves were off so to speak

anyway hope all of us are still around for many more years and we gain more straglers like myself along the way

congradulations

tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:10 AM   #32
ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela View Post
So glad to see you again, ophelia!

LOL....why do I get the feeling that is because I agree with you 99.9% of the time!
Old 01-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #33
Elisha
Classic

Wow 10 years! Congrats to all the multiple personalities for keeping this place alive and kicking.
It doesn’t feel that long ago that this place was green, and we were walking 20 miles in the snow barefoot just to find some subtext, batting off birds in the process and singing “yesterday”.
Even when I’m away from here for long periods of time, this cardboard box is a place I always know I can come back to and feel completely at home. Thank you Penny, Florrie and Emma for making this place a home away from home, a place where memories where made, and some of us grew up and became friends.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #34
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

10 years! Wow. I could have sworn I joined around 2002, but it says 2004 lol Either way, I came in midway through and it was the first place I was introduced to when I stepped into the world of online fandom. I remember typing Angel/Cordelia in a search engine and this place popped up. I've been here, ever since. It was a little rocky in the beginning in the games section, I believe? I don't remember the member name, but she/he started a lot of arguments. Said a lot of ridiculous things that made me think twice if this member was a fan or not. Am I crazy? I totally remember it lol I know I remembered getting into it with this person on more than one occassion, back then. Thankfully, it didn't turn me away from this place.

To this day, this is my haven. This is my "must go" site. I even rec newbies to this site. If it wasn't for this place, I wouldn't know where to go for CC or C/A and I wouldn't have met the fabulous friends I have, now.

Thanks for keeping this board alive and a place where we can come together and talk about our love of CC, C/A and off-topic discussions. That's what makes this place extra special *muah*

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #35
klauwtje

Oh my god, I can't believe it. My user account still works! Yay. I see I haven't logged on in about 5 yrs, but I wanted to check out the ol' board when I saw AH died. Couldn't leave without congratulating everybody here on ten years of purple heaven. Ah, the good old days; green board, cardboard boxes, chained Colin Firth in my basement and hours and hours of Hangman. I do miss being called 'chook' on a daily basis. Penny, Emma, Florrie, you rock, you rule, you reign supreme. _0_

Claudia
*wondering what the hell her sig was in 2004. *
Team Cordy #21

Axel Foley: Are you driving with your eyes open or are you like, using the force?

Niles: Oh, work with me, sir!

klauwtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #36
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Claudia!! OMFG!!!!!!!

Where have you been??!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #37
klauwtje

Kinda fell off the earth, huh? :-) I came by every once in a while, just to see if you were still here. This is like a big lilac rock. It's like no matter what happens, I can come here and see all the usual suspects and new ones having a blast. And as CB once put it (if I remember correctly) the A/C is always on. LOL Still my favorite 'ship (eww). I'll try to swing by more often and not lurk.

Claudia
*Always good to be remembered.*
Team Cordy #21

Axel Foley: Are you driving with your eyes open or are you like, using the force?

Niles: Oh, work with me, sir!

klauwtje is offline   Reply With Quote