Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2009, 08:03 PM   #16
samsmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel View Post
She wears a terry dressing gown in Rm w/a Vw while she's staying with Angel, but as he's also wearing one in the scene and considering the contrasting styles of the two I'd assume it's hers.
Yeah, even his bath robe - or was it a lounging robe? - was black or a very dark brown. Which, if I may say, went very well with his silk boxers.

Redemption shmedemtion, that vampire loved his little luxuries.

Anyhoo, I think Cordy's bathrobe was white, and it didn't look so oversized that it would have been Angel's. I don't even think that white shirt she's wearing in City Of is his, considering how well it fits her.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:47 AM   #17
DamnSkippy

I think the shirt she wore in City Of was probably Angel's. It's definitely a man's shirt because the buttons are on the right side. Buttons are on the left side of women's blouses (at least they always used to be). It is much too large for her, although I agree it's questionable if it's too small for Angel. But what other male's clothes would be there? And he was much thinner in the early years of BtVS so it could be he buffed up so much it didn't fit him anymore. It does look a bit dated style-wise.

I think in these two pics you can see that the shirt pretty much engulfs her and it looks to me in the second one that if you superimposed Angel over Cordy his body would fit it.

Plus, all that stuff in boxes is Angel's I assume unless someone who moved out left a bunch of stuff there. I imagine she snooped in some of the boxes that she was moving around, saw the shirt and put it on when she started dusting.

I thought I had remembered him saying, "Is that my shirt?" at some point but I think I was remembering him asking Wes if that was his coat in GWBG.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
starlet2367
glitterati

Ah ha! That's the picture I had in my head. I swear, I looked for those screen grabs everywhere and couldn't find them. Thanks, y'all. And yeah, I agree, it looks like it would fit Angel, doesn't it?
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote