Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2008, 09:48 PM   #31
tojoson

As reported by Shutterbug at Fan Forums

Charisma will be appearing in the sixth episode, airing on September 30th.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Episode 2.06 - See You Next Time, Sister [Airing September 30]: Casey, Ashleigh, Frannie and Lizzie attend the ZBZ National Convention in Orlando. At the event, ZBZ sisters can propose changes to the ZBZ National By-Laws. Frannie suggests to overturn a rule which states that removal from office precludes the removed party from ever again seeking that office. Casey tries to get voting members to vote against Frannie's proposal. When both Casey and Frannie each secure three votes, it's Tegan who will make the final decision. Paula, a 60-year-old ZBZ sister from North Carolina, gives some tough-love advice to Casey. While Frannie is away, Evan flirts with another girl. He even wants Calvin to be his wingman because the girl has a lady friend with her. Rusty seeks Cappie's advice to understand why a fellow female classmate acts differently day and night. Max throws an engineering party at the KT house. A fire marshal gives two safety code violations to the KT house.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #32
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

they really need to utilize her more, she is hilarious. but i guess they may think she may overshadow the "stars" of the show. i hope we get more than 5mins.

i really wish some big tv exec would read CC's reviews from everything she is in, and give her a show!!! people always rave about her!
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:39 PM   #33
Bryan

Talking New promotional pics

Pics from season 2 episode 6.......................

http://www.whedon.info/Charisma-Carp...ents_portfolio
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #34
Luna
The heart never dies

She looks very pretty!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #35
DamnSkippy

Did no one else watch on Monday? I finally watched tonight and she actually got to get it on with her snarky self for more than 2 seconds. Okay, it was maybe 10 seconds, but she was still in fine form. I was much more happy with this ep than the first one. Damn she needs her own show!
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #36
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
Did no one else watch on Monday? I finally watched tonight and she actually got to get it on with her snarky self for more than 2 seconds. Okay, it was maybe 10 seconds, but she was still in fine form. I was much more happy with this ep than the first one. Damn she needs her own show!
I watched it last night too. It was nice to see her get to be the Queen. I so laughed at her demands. Tegan as a character is growing on me. I wish they would give her more. Demote her and make her be the house mom for ZBZ at CRU.

I just can't figure out why no one has given this woman her own show. They must be blind or something. What is wrong with the networks?

She had some great outfits in this one too. I really liked the one when Tegan was telling Casey to get rid of "Frizzie". Really showed off the CC natural assets.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:44 AM   #37
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
She had some great outfits in this one too. I really liked the one when Tegan was telling Casey to get rid of "Frizzie". Really showed off the CC natural assets.
I was not liking that one so much from a sitting perspective. It was so high waisted all that material bunched up around her stomach and made her look big. I've noticed they've really got a thing with putting her in high waisted clothing which is attractive while standing but not so much any other time.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #38
Livvie
nutcase

ABC Family has confirmed another 20 episode season of Greek. Here's hoping that CC returns!

Source: http://eztv.it/index.php?main=tvnews&show_news=3370
Old 03-11-2010, 07:03 AM   #39
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Ausiello says that series creator Sean Smith hopes to get Charisma back for the fourth (and apparently final) season of Greek.

Spoilers in the link, naturally.