Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2008, 03:53 PM   #16
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfruity View Post
Why did DG leave ATS? Which of course when it turned to crap as far as i am concerned
Greenwalt worked for Fox, not ME. Fox decided not to renew his contract, so Greenwalt went to ABC. There he teamed up with Richard Hatem to create the much beloved (by me) yet horribly mistreated (by ABC) Miracles.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:51 PM   #17
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Greenwalt worked for Fox, not ME. Fox decided not to renew his contract, so Greenwalt went to ABC. There he teamed up with Richard Hatem to create the much beloved (by me) yet horribly mistreated (by ABC) Miracles.
Count me in as another one that loved Miracles and saw it go way too soon. Thank god they released it on DVD but it was another AMAZING Greenwalt series that never got a chance. Fingers crossed that if he is working on another one (which I've heard rumors of) it will last this time.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #18
Marcy

I appreciate the shows Joss has created, but I absolutely loathe him for what he did to CC, Cordy & ATS. Loathe.
patiently
i'll wait for you there
like a stone

Team Cordy # 830
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #19
SarahHeacock

Right now I'm listening to the Buffy Musical and really disliking him again for what he did to xander
Old 10-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #20
Jarhead

Buffy was fatally flawed from it's conception. And passed it's third year it completely lost the few positive qualities that it had.... which seems to have coincided with David Greenwalt concentrating on AtS, a show that had all the qualities that Buffy suddenly was lacking in.

Joss gave us Tim Minear. His name is on most of my favorite Angel episodes, all of Firefly, and of course, Wonderfalls. David Greenwalt kept both Angel and Cordelia alive, and turned them both into human beings(fictitious human beings). Joss threw in a bunch of jokes and several themes along the way.

His run on Astonishing X - Men would be the first time that I've ever seen Cyclops written perfectly, and at Wolverines expense.

Joss just recently gave us Dr. Horrible, which is honestly the very first thing he's ever done alone that I have no issues with. Eliza Dushku seems to think enough of Dollhouse to star in it. On the whole the only thing that I can't forgive him for is Cordy and S4. S4 went wrong because I honestly don't believe that Joss ever viewed Angel as a separate show. He never realized that his fans had been split and each wanted something different.

I haven't bothered with the Angel comics because frankly I know that I could give the character a better ending, and I'd only be the latest to have done so because so many fic writers out there already have.
Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote