Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

More Problems for David B.

Looks like he's being sued for Sexual Harassment. Not sure if it's legit or just trying to make a buck/get publicity but I imagine his troubles are far from over.

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/0...nippet-7571500
Old 07-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
CordysAngel
Spaztic Vid Chick

Location: Somewhere in Lala land..but u can find me here http://www.youtube.com/fwvidchick
Obviously if he did do this he should get in some trouble but this smells to me.. it almost feels like its about her not getting the role she wanted. He may have said he look into it then when things didn't pan out and his infidelities came to light its like 'Oh cash cow'.

He told his family and wife a year before it got publicized that he had cheated.. so why during that time with his hands full acting and producing on Bones and probably having to check in with his wife would he be that stupid to risk it with an 'extra'.

As a person once married to a man with infidelity issues I became like a bloody iron fist and made him check with me often.. he agreed cause he wanted to earn back trust. I imagine that Jamie would be the same way.

a cheater doesn't necessarily mean he sexually harasses either.

SO if there is no evidence and he is innocent I hope this bites this 'extra' in the behind!
CordysAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

I'm wondering if this is his fling that is extorting him.

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
LadyFireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
tojoson

I've gotta believe this is someone wanting publicity to further her career.

This SUPPOSEDLY happened over a year ago, and she only wants $25,000, hell, Gloria Alredd probably wouldn't even fart for that amount of money.

I always wonder about people who hire these high profile lawyers, Are they hoping that the lawyers fame will override the weakness of the evidence?

This gal has an IMDB page, but it doesn't have any filmography, just her resume, and even THAT doesn't list the Bones episode, and her talent agency (single person in San Francisco), doesn't even list her as a client.

DB may me a horn-dog, and not too smart in his personal life, but I think even HE would draw the line at hitting on a grandmother. (her resume lists her age as 30-45, she's married and has 2 kids and a grandchild).

Yeah, I think 'publicity seeker', but what do I know.

Last edited by tojoson; 07-26-2010 at 01:41 PM.
tojoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

If she's 30-45 with a grandchild she's been "professional" for awhile now. And I'm sorry but "EVERY time I went to his trailer" and "EVERY time we were in his car".....HELLO if he came on to you or copped a feel the FIRST time and you didn't like it then DON'T GO BACK DUH!!

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
Old 07-28-2010, 03:05 AM   #6
gilly

LFH - my thoughts exactly!
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:03 AM   #7
starlet2367
glitterati

I'm thinking of writing a letter that says: Dear Big Dave: You're a grown-up now. Keep your pecker in your pants.

But I gotta agree with y'all. This lawsuit smells. Girl thinks she's found the money train.

Still might write the letter tho.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #8
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

adding to letter: and should you feel the need to whip "little Davey" out he has a special place to go....it's called JAIME!!!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:52 AM   #9
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

My guess/speculation is that they're both guilty of something. Mostly because I just can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to file a lawsuit w/o any sort of proof but that could just be me being totally naive.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #10
cordyangel2776

this reaks of a set up
Old 08-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
Nirvana 1
Negative Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson View Post
I've gotta believe this is someone wanting publicity to further her career.

This SUPPOSEDLY happened over a year ago, and she only wants $25,000, hell, Gloria Alredd probably wouldn't even fart for that amount of money.

I always wonder about people who hire these high profile lawyers, Are they hoping that the lawyers fame will override the weakness of the evidence?

This gal has an IMDB page, but it doesn't have any filmography, just her resume, and even THAT doesn't list the Bones episode, and her talent agency (single person in San Francisco), doesn't even list her as a client.

DB may me a horn-dog, and not too smart in his personal life, but I think even HE would draw the line at hitting on a grandmother. (her resume lists her age as 30-45, she's married and has 2 kids and a grandchild).

Yeah, I think 'publicity seeker', but what do I know.
Whereas DB never came across as the smartest person, the best actor, or the most appreciative of his fans (to me), he seemed fun and cool enough to want only good things to happen to him. Nonetheless, this guy did cheat on his wife at least once, has likened Hollywood to a blond woman with dirty underwear, and made cringe-worthy remarks re: his manhood. This doesn't prove anything, but it is still more than we alreaady know about this woman yet are rationalizing away because, "well, cheating isn't harrassing." No, but both make sense in terms of a sense of male sexual entitlement. But really - that she has an IMDB page? That she waited a year? Her age?! This sounds awfully like ways people undermine rape victims.

As a person that experienced sexual harrassment while working in bars (one in St. Clair Shores; I'll give you one guess which...), all that makes sense. Because they are in a position of power and know what you want depends on him. While it is actuly happening, you for whatever reason try to believe it isn't. And let me tell you, it isn't as blatant and linear as it sounds on paper 'cause they can try to come across as lighthearted and joking plus lure you into "alone" places by misrepresenting their intentions. Plus maybe not do something that is quite illegal then makeit seem like you should have known. Then before you know it, the story is that YOU should have known better.

I'm not saying it's true; I don't know. But the smearing is disturbing.
Nirvana 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #12
rainy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlet2367 View Post
I'm thinking of writing a letter that says: Dear Big Dave: You're a grown-up now. Keep your pecker in your pants.
Write the letter.
rainy is offline   Reply With Quote