Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2006, 07:55 PM   #61
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Good god girl, you do that many men that many times and you'd never be able to walk right again Although, I'm sure it'd be worth it...lol
Old 02-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #62
Jessica

There'd be breaks, because at some point Sean Connery has to read the phonebook to me and either Hans Solo or Indiana Jones Harrison Ford has to build me a china cabinet. And there would be mandatory shopping breaks.

I've got it all figured out.
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #63
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
There'd be breaks, because at some point Sean Connery has to read the phonebook to me and either Hans Solo or Indiana Jones Harrison Ford has to build me a china cabinet. And there would be mandatory shopping breaks. I've got it all figured out.
This IS a woman with a plan. Gotta admire the effective use of Connery and shopping shows you think ahead but the rest of it...whew. I'M tired.

Go, me.
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:10 AM   #64
sarahk_4005
sarahk_4005

lOVe it when DB looks hot....

But when he's not.....David does ugly and handsome all in the same photoshoot (last picture courtesy of Setje)

each to his/her own and just my humble opinion.

tc, sarahk_4005
sarahk_4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:41 AM   #65
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
And speaking of all these hot guys, I'm surprised you haven't posted a pic of Johnny Depp! Has he been replaced by JH?
Hell no. I just figured I'd give you guys at ST a break. You know, considering my LJ is plastered with the boy. But if you insist...*snap* New avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
When Johnny Depp starts cleaning himself up, THEN I'll post a pic.
You were obviously starting not to feel well when you made this post. I'll forgive you.

Quote:
Oh see I like Johnny when he's all scruffy. I just watched (again) his Inside The Actor's Stuido interview, he's so pretty.
It's true, the prettiness knows no bounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissWera
I don't find Johnny Depp sexy! Everyone loves him....why? He's not that good looking!
Awww...I'm so sorry to hear you need glasses. Maybe we can all chip in to buy you some.

Quote:
Cause he's beautiful, he's got these soulful eyes and his smile is just lovely and his hair makes you want to run your fingers through it. He's almost too pretty for words.
If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to make it sound like you love him more than I do. Nah, that can't be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB3
Still not getting the Depp love - afraid that one may always elude me!
Maybe we can get one of those two for one specials!

And, just because I can

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.

Last edited by Lovin' Lorne; 02-21-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:51 AM   #66
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' Lorne
The (female) lawyers in my office have this poster up in their office except it's in black and white. One of these days they're going to forget to lock the door when the leave and snag...new poster for me
Old 02-21-2006, 09:15 AM   #67
samsmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk_4005
But when he's not.....David does ugly and handsome all in the same photoshoot (last picture courtesy of Setje)

each to his/her own and just my humble opinion.

tc, sarahk_4005

It's the clothes. DB makes some really odd choices in fabric, color and cut, and most of it is not very flattering. It detracts from the man's insanely hot body. That body should be in dark, solid colors.
And leather...there should be leather.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:46 PM   #68
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

Pictures of Depp and talk of leather.....NOW you have my attention

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
LadyFireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 01:04 PM   #69
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmom
That body should be in dark, solid colors.
And leather...there should be leather.
So basically it's Angel you find hot, not DB.

Personally, I don't like guys in leather pants, unless you're at a Goth Club or something. I see guys in tight pants, especially leather pants and I think they bat for the other team.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #70
samsmom

Quote:
Yes, I suppose that wasn't exactly subtle, was it?

Ahem.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:52 PM   #71
psychofilly
*My* Angel eats nuns.

Quote:

Personally, I don't like guys in leather pants, unless you're at a Goth Club or something. I see guys in tight pants, especially leather pants and I think they bat for the other team.
Now I liked the Leather he was sporting in Season 2 with the black and white shirt and the loose leather pants. It didn't scream, "I'm gay!" but it was quite delish.

And I will also admit that I find DB as Angel or Booth sexy, but not necessarily DB as himself or other characters (Luc Crash or whomever he was in I'm With Lucy). I think the Darker and very rich colors like Maroons, Dark Browns, Dark Blue's etc, look very good on him and DB dresses so out there sometimes.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:14 PM   #72
sarahk_4005
sarahk_4005

leather pants and...

Personally, I can take or leave DB in leather...pants & 4 me with Ats...
Leather pants = Angelus...& Angelus...not always batting 4 the male/female team .. as I understand it.

DB wearing leather pants, only ever seen him do that once or twice
& Samsmom, I agree, he has trouble picking the right clothes...the word pimp springs 2 mind, when I look at this esemble

Angel wearing leather pants, I saw that only once during Season 3 around about the same time as the Episodes Heartthrob, That Vision Thing, That old Gang Of Mine & Carpe Noctum. There was no reference 2 the leather pants, at all, by any character, so I'm going with the excuse that Angel simply ran out of clean pants 2 wear, & viola, nice tight leather. (I'm fairly sure that these were leather pants...feel free 2 correct me ;)

Finally, just a thought...probably way out there...but...what if u were the writer/producer of a hit/cult TV show & the male lead came 2 u & asked u not 2 centre storylines around him and his female lead? Like I said...just a thought..because a) Season Four & b) Season Five.
sarahk_4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:12 PM   #73
samsmom

That first pic - oh dear god, *yes*, that's what I'm talkin' about. That's a 'come fuck me' look if ever I saw one...

As for the leather, I watched Btvs since the first ep, and remember Angelus-of-the-leather pants vividly enough that I'll always associate the two, but I never thought of him as batting for the other side exclusively. I always thought Angelus had a "I'll fuck your girlfriend, and then I'll fuck you' kind of vibe. But then that may have been due to the games he played with Spike over Dru.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:20 PM   #74
Jessica

Oh gawd you had to bring out the faux leopard print trench coat from hell. Here's my theory, the DB that the public sees is like a lava lamp, its cool to look at but there is no purpose to it. I'm sure in his real life away from the cameras, his fear of reporters and being interviewed, he's a probably a nice guy who is well a guy. And as for his HORRIBLE fashoin sense, he's straight and yes I will feed into a stereotype, straight men don't have a the best fashion sense, look at NASCAR. Plus you can always tell when Jamie dresses him, he might not be Milan but he does look decent.
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:36 PM   #75
psychofilly
*My* Angel eats nuns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk_4005
Personally, I can take or leave DB in leather...pants & 4 me with Ats...
Leather pants = Angelus...& Angelus...not always batting 4 the male/female team .. as I understand it.
See, I don't see it so clear cut. I could see Angel wearing leather on occasion. And I LOVE the brown leather outfit. That whole photoshoot actually. That's one of the times I DO find DB sexy as all hell.

Quote:
Angel wearing leather pants, I saw that only once during Season 3 around about the same time as the Episodes Heartthrob, That Vision Thing, That old Gang Of Mine & Carpe Noctum. There was no reference 2 the leather pants, at all, by any character, so I'm going with the excuse that Angel simply ran out of clean pants 2 wear, & viola, nice tight leather. (I'm fairly sure that these were leather pants...feel free 2 correct me
I stand corrected. For some reason I was thinking two, but you're right, it was early 3.