Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2005, 01:37 PM   #1
brownsbros3

Which Buffy/Angel character are you?

Here is a link to a new quiz that tells you which Buffy/Angel character you are most like. There are 140 questions, but luckily they are all on the same page.

www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=7109&first=yes

This is what I got.

Angel. Strong. Fast. Sharp Eye. Sullen. Depressive. Bad Temper. The darkness of your past lives with you all the time, but pushes you to be a better force for good. You avoid people becuase of the possibility of hurting them. You prefer to stay in the shadows, save the day, then fade to black again without fanfare or notice. You do the right thing for yourself so that one day you can find peace. For yourself, Your past, and all those who you've helped.

Angel 100%
Xander 70%
Wesley 70%
Oz 70%
Doyle 60%
Cordelia 50%
Buffy 50%
Willow 50%
Anya 50%
Lorne 50%
Faith 40%
Giles 40%
Spike 30%
Harmony 20%
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 02:13 PM   #2
angdelia
Scratch the Surface

Giles. Wise. Comforting. Simple. Nervous. Slow Thinker. You take comfort in the title "Old Fashioned Gentleman". Simple luxuries make you happy. You like the life of a teacher and guide and enjoy watching people take the knowedge you give them and make good with it. Although never a father yourself, you show all the qualities of a father to those you care for. And for that reason, you will never be alone.

Ahem... okay.

Sanity? Pfft, what's that?
angdelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 03:23 PM   #3
Lysa

You scored as Doyle. Doyle. Mysterious. Celebrant. Man in the Know. Sinful. Hedonistic. You may not be a mover-and-shaker, but you rub elbows with them. You also seem to always know more than you are telling. Because you do. You keep things close to the breast for good reason. Not much is known about you and you like to keep it that way. You have a taste for some demeritorious, but not totally unethical, things. Just watch it doesn't take you too far, you are destined for great things.

Doyle

70%

Willow

68%

Angel

65%

Harmony

63%

Cordelia

60%

Giles

60%

Oz

60%

Buffy

58%

Wesley

55%

Faith

53%

Xander

53%

Spike

53%

Anya

50%

Lorne

35%

What Buffyverse (Angel & Buffy) Character are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com
Lysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 05:35 PM   #4
baba

this is what I got:

You scored as Cordelia

Cordelia. Beautiful. Unreserved. Loyal, Superficial. Sarcastic. Greedy.
The life of privilage is very nice. And you fell you deserve the finer things. Especially with all the things about yourself you keep inside.
Your pain, your love your needs...Everything except your opinion.
You share that to anyone who will listen, and some that won´t.
You have the beauty of nobility and on the surface, the personality of one too. But that is not the all you are, and you know it.
Cordelia: 83
Oz: 75
Spike: 73
Xander: 70
Willow: 70
Giles: 65
Faith: 65
Angel:60
Buffy: 60
Doyle: 60
Lorne: 55
Wesley: 40
Harmony: 40
Anya: 35

Last edited by baba; 11-26-2005 at 06:26 PM.
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 06:58 PM   #5
liangelus

You scored as Cordelia. Cordelia. Beautiful. Unreserved. Loyal. Superficial. Sarcastic. Greedy. The life of privilage is very nice. And you feel as if you deserve the finer things. Especially with all the things about yourself you keep inside. Your pain, your love, your needs... Everything except your opinion. You share that to anyone who will listen, and some that won't. You have the beauty of nobility, and on the surface, the personality of one too. But, that is not all that you are, and you know it.

Cordelia

93%

Lorne

83%

Doyle

80%

Harmony

80%

Spike

78%

Xander

70%

Buffy

63%

Oz

60%

Angel

60%

Faith

60%

Wesley

58%

Anya

55%

Willow

53%

Giles

45%

Old 11-26-2005, 11:52 PM   #6
rainy

Whew! That was a long one. The results were not surprising. I knew it would be a toss-up between Wesley and Willow and there is only a 5% split between them. Damaged . . . huh.

Brownsbros3, that was fun, Thank you.

You scored as Wesley. Wesley. Genius. Do-Gooder. Complicated. Profound. Disenchanted. Despondent. Always trying to do what you are supposed to. But, it always goes wrong. A world of Knowledge at your fingertips, but you still seem to make the wrong choices when it really counts. Life has beaten you down. You keep trying, but it just gets worse. Betrayal comes into your life again and again. Sometimes you betray others to try to do what's right. Most of the time it is you being betrayed. It's brusied your heart, thickened your skin, and damaaged your mind. But, through it all you persevere.

Wesley

85%

Willow

80%

Giles

73%

Anya

70%

Cordelia

63%

Spike

60%

Xander

60%

Oz

58%

Harmony

58%

Buffy

58%

Doyle

53%

Faith

53%

Lorne

50%

Angel

45%

rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 01:53 AM   #7
dce

I was a little bit surprised by my score, but definitely not complaining...

You scored as Giles. Giles. Wise. Comforting. Simple. Nervous. Slow Thinker. You take comfort in the title "Old Fashioned Gentleman". Simple luxuries make you happy. You like the life of a teacher and guide and enjoy watching people take the knowedge you give them and make good with it. Although never a father yourself, you show all the qualities of a father to those you care for. And for that reason, you will never be alone.

DCE - P a s s i o n. L o v e.
dce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 02:27 PM   #8
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
How do you tie as Cordy and Giles? I am far more complex than I knew! As a tiebreaker question it came down to Giles. And man, is that a lot of questions!

Cordelia

83%

Giles

83%

Willow

75%

Xander

73%

Spike

70%

Angel

68%

Harmony

65%

Doyle

63%

Anya

58%

Wesley

58%

Buffy

50%

Lorne

45%

Faith

43%

Oz

30%

Go, me.
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 02:46 PM   #9
QueenC4707

Not really surprised, except the Willow bit... guess that was my affinity for computers.

You scored as Cordelia. Cordelia. Beautiful. Unreserved. Loyal. Superficial. Sarcastic. Greedy. The life of privilage is very nice. And you feel as if you deserve the finer things. Especially with all the things about yourself you keep inside. Your pain, your love, your needs... Everything except your opinion. You share that to anyone who will listen, and some that won't. You have the beauty of nobility, and on the surface, the personality of one too. But, that is not all that you are, and you know it.

Cordelia

80%

Spike

75%

Harmony

65%

Willow

63%

Doyle

63%

Xander

60%

Buffy

58%

Angel

58%

Giles

55%

Faith

53%

Anya

50%

Oz

50%

Lorne

45%

Wesley

45%

Old 11-27-2005, 03:01 PM   #10
v120176

Cordelia

83%

Buffy

75%

Wesley

75%

Willow

68%

Oz

68%

Doyle

68%

Harmony

63%

Xander

63%

Spike

63%

Lorne

58%

Angel

55%

Anya

53%

Faith

53%

Giles

48%

v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 03:36 PM   #11
Delenn
C/A - 5 yrs. & counting.

You scored as Willow. Willow. Smart. Resourceful. Understanding. Full of Self-Doubt. Shy. Unstable. Your live has mostly been about relying on your smarts. You parents mostly ignored you, so you had to learn to be resourceful. Magic came along as a boundless frontier that had a unique set of chalanges and rewards. The mystical is one of most compelling things for you. Only love can surmount that. You emotions are a whirlwind of either strength or destruction. The combination of Brains, Magic & Overwhelming Emotions makes you a dangerous, but very interesting person.

Willow

73%

Xander

70%

Buffy

63%

Cordelia

55%

Anya

55%

Angel

53%

Spike

53%

Doyle

53%

Giles

50%

Oz

50%

Harmony

48%

Lorne

43%

Faith

38%

Wesley

38%

Shiny Happy Person #1225
Wesley's Reading Wenches #1225

Slaying, Blogging, Whatever
Delenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 04:03 PM   #12
starbuck42084
Vision Girl

You scored as Xander. Xander. Loyal. Friendly. Funny. Competant. Physically Inept. Sensitive. You really do see everything that's going on. You are the heart of your group. You are there whenever anyone comes calling. Just the average joe caught up in an extraordinary situation. You keep everyone grounded, and pick up the pieces when the fight is over. Physically, and Emotionally.

Xander

65%

Angel

65%

Cordelia

60%

Oz

58%

Buffy

58%

Giles

55%

Willow

53%

Anya

53%

Faith

48%

Doyle

48%

Spike

45%

Lorne

45%

Wesley

40%

Harmony

38%

"Ahem. Ladies is pimps too. Go'on brush your shoulders off."

I survive on the breath you are finished with...
starbuck42084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:06 PM   #13
CordyAngelSeer

I got Cordy YAY!

Cordelia

100%

Doyle

65%

Buffy

60%

Oz

58%

Harmony

55%

Angel

55%

Spike

53%

Lorne

53%

Willow

45%

Xander

45%

Anya

43%

Giles

40%

Faith

38%

Wesley

35%

CordyAngelSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:25 PM   #14
baba

Wow, there is a lot of Cordelias on this thread!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:34 PM   #15
Izzychase
Canuck For Life!

You scored as Giles.

Giles. Wise. Comforting. Simple. Nervous. Slow Thinker. You take comfort in the title "Old Fashioned Gentleman". Simple luxuries make you happy. You like the life of a teacher and guide and enjoy watching people take the knowedge you give them and make good with it. Although never a father yourself, you show all the qualities of a father to those you care for. And for that reason, you will never be alone.

Giles 73%
Xander 65%
Cordelia 60%
Buffy 58%
Doyle 55%
Willow 55%
Angel 53%
Lorne 50%
Oz 48%
Wesley 48%
Spike 45%
Anya 40%
Faith 30%
Harmony 20%

I got Giles, Xander, and Cordy as my highest. I always liked those three, anyways.
Faith In Faith #001
~Still Missing Doyle~
Doyle and Cordelia: Heroes to the very end.
Proud Cordelia/Angel, Giles/Jenny, Wesley/Faith, Dawn/Connor, and Lindsey/Lilah shipper
Izzychase is offline   Reply With Quote