Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2005, 09:30 AM   #1
v120176

DB's movie: send a mail!

This was posted in Buffy.nu: http://www.whedon.info/article.php3?id_article=10841

Quote:
"The film was produced independently in Canada and will be hitting the screens there in March 2006. We hope the film will be released theatrically in the US. The film is premiering in September at the Toronto International Film Festival where many US distributors will hopefully see it. With any luck, one will pick it up for US release.

If you are interested in seeing this film, we would encourage you and all your acquaintances to e-mail any US distributors such as Miramax, the Weinsteins, Fineline, Fox Searchlight, Universal, Paramount Classics, Newmarket, Sony Pictures Classics, Warner Classics, and any others you can think of. Any word of mouth will be helpful. I can tell you that the film is a real gem and David is excellent in a really original role and performance."

Thought you whedon.info might want to pass this on to all the David Boreanaz fans out there.
So if you want to suppourt DB's movie, send mails to Miramax, the Weinsteins, Fineline, Fox Searchlight, Universal, Paramount Classics, Newmarket, Sony Pictures Classics, Warner Classics, and any others , as the articule says.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:46 PM   #2
raregem

We should probably focus on 1 since I don't have that many stamps. Universal is a good one since they're doing Serenity rights.
raregem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 05:36 AM   #3
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

What movie is this? A new gig or the one about the 3 teens playing home wreckers ?

I'm sorry but I'm really sick and tired of these people asking the fans to support the show; You want to see David's movie start a letter writing campaign. Fuck that! You want the movie in a theater get your ass on the phone and work it out.

Sorry, I'm tired, cranky and seriously jet-lagged.