Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2007, 12:06 AM   #136
LordKain
Devil Hunter

re:

I personally feel that David Boreanaz should have his own private harem of wives consisting Jaime Bergman, Charisma Carpenter, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Julie Benz.

Don't hate me I'am not a sexist.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:03 AM   #137
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

^I think it's Eric Bana playing Henry the Eighth in the new movie...

I'm waiting for that book too! They're taking too dam long to write it! I also wanna find out whether or not Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Marsters really have a lovechild...

(Oh, and I think DB was married during the early years of BTVS)

Character killing in Jossverse was one thing, but OOCness in s5 of Angel is a complete truth. No one acted like their characters were originally shaped (except for Spike, that is, and even he looked bizarre to me). Former storylines, important storylines, were completely disregarded. It was like a new show, instead of a new season. In fact, it became so AU, that I half-expected Wes and Gunn to start making out or Angel suddenly feel like singing rapp...Like I said, show-killing...

And 'backfired' is an understatement for the whole B/S/A fiasco.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #138
jean-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
There is an on-line magazine called Geek Monthly that has a two part interview with Joss Whedon. In the first part JW did say that he brought forward the Connor / Cordelia plotline when he found out CC was pregnant.

Is this the interview you were referring to Jean-Vic? The link is www.geekmonthly.com/blog.
No, similar though. I have access to the link but when I press it sats the page has been cancelled. I'm just waiting to see if it gets fixed at all.

Oh and I have seen pictures of SMG and DB at awards ceremonies holding hands and kissing, so I think it is very real. But we all know he was gunning for CC.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #139
tootyfnfruity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-vic View Post
Oh and I have seen pictures of SMG and DB at awards ceremonies holding hands and kissing, so I think it is very real. But we all know he was gunning for CC.
lalalala i can't hear you! smg gag me (not that i think she's ugly or anything she is cute i guess but her nose make me nervous- she's def no c.c.), hmmm maybe he was just settling though apparently the article said that even though he seemed to have a thing for c.c. but she seemed to not notice or take him seriosly. Really wish there was a way to get my hands on that article cause even if it weren't true i could still pretend.

tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:34 PM   #140
DamnSkippy

Pictures are staged for publicity. He holds hands, hugs and kisses all over Emily Deschanel, but we all know it's for publicity for Bones and he's not dating her. DB was married at the time that the alleged "dating" pictures were taken and I doubt very, very seriously he was being an adulterer in public. Both have denied dating each other and I think that should be the last word on it.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:13 PM   #141
tootyfnfruity

yeah that wouldn't be too smart would it, think if it were true he'd wanna keep somthing like that on the downlo not publicise it......fell better already. But the having a thing for cc that's true..right? ok, it at least is goog fodder for a db/cc fic by damn skippy and samsmom..

Last edited by tootyfnfruity; 11-14-2007 at 02:07 PM.
tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:47 PM   #142
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

I think I once read a CC/DB fanfiction on FF.net. It was in the BtVS section and was named something like 'Veterans in Love' or something...It had a really weird scene where Seth Green and Tony Head, I think, are having a pie-eating contest...Well, that confirms it was a comedy.

Exactly. I never believed the SMG/DB rumours to be true because I knew the latter was already married. Plus, like Damnskippy said, they both denied dating each other several times, and to this day continue to deny it.

As for the whole DB flirting with CC thing, it's unlikely, although I did hear somewhere that they were sort of like friends during the early years of BtVS, and playful flirting were parts of their conversation. But with all those rumours going around, who knows what's true?
Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #143
samsmom

CC and DB were, and are, athletic, outgoing, beautiful people. I'd have found it weird if they didn't, at least, flirt playfully, even if it was just as friends. He's a sports junkie and she used to cheerlead for San Diego. I'm sure that lead to some fun discussions on the set, at the very least.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:28 AM   #144
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Guys, I ask you all to remember (or read Th' FAQ if you haven't) that speculating about cast and crew's personal lives is against one of the like, five actual rules we have. I'm not entirely sure this thread has completely crossed the line, but it's definitely playing footsie with it. Just stay on this side of it, please and thank you.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:35 PM   #145
ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Ophelia! Dude where have you been?

Uhm-- this is off topic, but I just now noticed you and Angela's posts a few pages back and now I feel bad for ignoring your (probably rhetorical anyway) questions! The short answer is I moved, stumbled onto an accidental career and disappeared into it for a couple of years! Growing up really manages to rock and suck at the same time.

And now (sort of) back on topic-- I remember that someone referencing SMG/DB fic was the first time I'd ever heard of "real person" fan fic and the level at which is squicked me out was hard to say. It just seemed like SUCH an intrusion.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:42 AM   #146
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird811 View Post
No one acted like their characters were originally shaped (except for Spike, that is, and even he looked bizarre to me).
The only reason Spike didn't seem OOC is because he didn't have one! He was originally only supposed to be in the first few episodes of Season 2. It was only Drusilla who was going to be alive after the fire in the church. Anyway Spike's character changed every year depending on the storylines.

Season 2: Bad-ass.
Season 3: Lovesick
Season 4: Restrained bad-ass
Season 5: Puppy Dog
Season 6: Dangerous Stalker
Season 7: Tortured Soul
ATS S 5: Annoying Younger Brother

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:10 AM   #147
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert View Post
The only reason Spike didn't seem OOC is because he didn't have one! He was originally only supposed to be in the first few episodes of Season 2. It was only Drusilla who was going to be alive after the fire in the church. Anyway Spike's character changed every year depending on the storylines.

Season 2: Bad-ass.
Season 3: Lovesick
Season 4: Restrained bad-ass
Season 5: Puppy Dog
Season 6: Dangerous Stalker
Season 7: Tortured Soul
ATS S 5: Annoying Younger Brother

Yeah, but he did know his priorities. (And I think he was pretty much a puppy dog through S6 as well, not much of a danger really) Angel, Wesley, Gunn, Fred and Lorne pretty much lost it in S5, they became completely different people and got all screwed up. Spike retained his personality and his sense of self; the others became as if they were new characters.