Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2004, 06:11 PM   #1
i_glow_like_cordy

What TV Show would you most like Charisma to guest in???

Okay CC shined in 'Miss Match' and 'The Division', but with 'The Division' being a one ep shot and 'Miss Match' cancelled, what TV Show do you most want Charisma to star in.

Me personally, I want her to guest in 'Cold Case'. That show is amazing and the character's are alway's so tragically interesting. And a Buffyverse character has already graced the show (Tara/Amber played a hippy who met a tragic ending -- why does this girl keep getting shot???)

And of course the obvious show I want her to guest in is 'Joey', wonder if that's a possibility with NBC loving her so much on 'Miss Match'.

Cordy:I thought he had a soul.
Spike: I thought she didn't.
Cordy:I do.
Spike:So do I.
Cordy:Well, clearly, mine's better.

Wesley: We have to pass through the corridor without ringing any of the bells
Cordelia looks down at her Breasts
Cordy: (to breasts)I knew you two would get me into trouble some day.
i_glow_like_cordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 06:28 PM   #2
buffyandangelfan

I would like her to join the cast of Tru Calling. That would be great with her and Eliza! Wow!! I would be in heaven!
Old 07-15-2004, 07:13 PM   #3
Bibliophile

I'd love to see her on Las Vegas; it's such a fun show and the storyline possibilities are endless. I'd also love to see her on Monk. I think the tone of that show is right up her alley and it'd be nice to see her appear on such a high-profile show.
Old 07-15-2004, 07:15 PM   #4
Jenay

Personally, i could see Charisma heading her own new show on one of the major networks, but for now, I could definitely see her in Charmed. You know, like a new ally or something for the Charmed Ones. Plus, when she starred with Holly in SJD, they looked comfortable together. I could also see her making a permenant impression on one of the CSI's. maybe she could start anew on the CSI:NY? THat would be cool.
Old 07-15-2004, 08:11 PM   #5
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

One (compound) word: 24.

Say it with me: 24.

As an agent, an antagonist, The Kiefer's red-hot love interest, any or all of the above. Just get -- CC -- on -- 24.
Old 07-15-2004, 08:45 PM   #6
tojoson

any of the CSI shows,
Ncis,
monk,
dead like me,
anything,
something, (please)

i would love to see her in a heavy dramatic role, preferably in a uniform, like a military uniform, playing someone in command
(24, and alias will not be on until after the first of the year)
Old 07-15-2004, 08:48 PM   #7
Cordelia_A

Hmm, think shots on 'Joey' - with possible returns if she wants it, and 'Tru Calling' would be nice, a good comedy and drama to balance each other out, plus an Eliza/Charisma reunion would be cool.

Have her come in as a victim of some crime that Tru has to stop because she calls out for help ~ the day goes back and she has to stop whatever is suppost to happen from happening ~ Charisma's character will of course think she's nuts and try to blow her off saying something like "Did you ever think that maybe I'm just meant to die, or that it's actually someone around me who you're suppost save?", Tru goes blank on what to say kinda and CC's character response, "Yeah, crazy ain't it." like she's making fun of Tru over her claims. But of course you get the cool ending where she says, "I don't know what it is you really do Tru Davies, *pause* how or why it is you do it but....thank you." with one of those big, pefect Charisma smiles as she walks away safe.

And of course we'd all love to see 'Cordy' or 'Play Nice' come out sometime, but if it doesn't happen then those two would do until she can get a nice recurring role on some show, think it should start out as a guest part for like five episodes then have her go away and come back as part of the cast or something. 'Monk' although I've never watched is suppost to be funny, so she could do that as well - be a detective who has to work with Monk but thinks his habits of jerms and what not are crazy, just some cute funny conflict there, plus Charisma kicking but as a bad *** cop would be cool. Then back to drama she could do 'Nip/Tuck' maybe and instead of being a model who wants to look more beautiful (which is one way to go), she could be someone who wants to be less beautiful for some reason - like she's tired of people not seeing her for the person she is beyond the good looks.

Don't know, just some ideas for you all to ponder.

Thanks for all the great memories Charisma, we will never forget.

Proud AC/CC fan.
Cordelia_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:11 PM   #8
Platypus
The Pointy End

Dead Like Me! Dead Like Me!! Dead Like Me!!!

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:14 PM   #9
rousedower
cancelled

Scrubs, Arrested Development and a guest voice on The Simpsons.
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13

Last edited by rousedower; 07-16-2004 at 01:39 AM.
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 PM   #10
thaikitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
One (compound) word: 24.

Say it with me: 24.

As an agent, an antagonist, The Kiefer's red-hot love interest, any or all of the above. Just get -- CC -- on -- 24.
24. 24. Oh Yes Kiefer and Charisma on the same screen. That would be perfection.
thaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:52 PM   #11
Wravyn
Pseudo-Superhero

If Matthew Perry could pull of a serious lawyer role in West Wing, I don't doubt that Charisma could guest star in an equally serious role. Though as comic relief girl, she just shines.

So. West Wing!
A little bit thicker, a little bit harmful for me

ring a ding ding: art...and the like.
Wravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 11:36 PM   #12
September

Well they just fired Jorga Fox off CSI (breach of contract) so there's an opening now...

Personally I'd like to see her on Monk. Or on ER perferably in a more than one episode deal.

livejournally thingy
September is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:48 AM   #13
cordynangel
Hopeless Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousedower
Scrubs, Arrested Development and a guest voice on The Simpsons.
Charisma would be GREAT on Scrubs, that show is really good and the Simpsons would be a fun one too.
cordynangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 06:55 AM   #14
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

24, Alias, Six Feet Under, That 70's Show, The O.C, Tru Calling, C.S.I, Will & Grace...

Take your pick. Also would have loved her on Friends and Sex & The City, but they're over now...

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 08:31 AM   #15
brownsbros3

Summerland, the O.C., Tru Calling, North Shore, NYPD Blue, ER, or Smallville
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote