Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #16
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
That was my thought as well except that he quotes an annoucement which goes on in detail about her Buffy/Angel credits. So???
I got the impression he wrote that announcement himself. But as I said, I intend to keep an eye on this and see if it pans out, because if it does, I'll be there.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #17
Prima
I have no idea...

I need to grab Joe Flanigan's ear and waggle my finger like a disapproving mother! Add me to the definately going to DC list. *g*

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #18
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

And I will be more than happy to take credit. I told her, I said, "Prima's in, I'm in." So...yeah, like a bad Penny, I'm going to turn up.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #19
Prima
I have no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century View Post
And I will be more than happy to take credit. I told her, I said, "Prima's in, I'm in." So...yeah, like a bad Penny, I'm going to turn up.
Hee! You can totally take credit! I thought about it all month after I had talked to you!

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara
Old 07-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #20
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prima View Post
Hee! You can totally take credit! I thought about it all month after I had talked to you!
Just remember your DDR dance pad, and I'll bring the PS2. It's on!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #21
Prima
I have no idea...

Quote:
Just remember your DDR dance pad, and I'll bring the PS2. It's on!
Hee! Oh shit! It's at the house! If I can't find it, I'll order one or we'll have to make a Best Buy run! I think they still sell Ignition Pads. *g*

Old 07-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #22
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prima View Post
If I can't find it, I'll order one or we'll have to make a Best Buy run!
That we can do.

By the way, this is yet another room with a full kitchen, including an oven. A standard evening of Stranger hospitality may be in order.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #23
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

*ba-dump*

Anyone interested in holding a Stranger room party during the con? If so, what would you like to do? Eat? Drink? Play Twister? All of the above...?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #24
starlet2367
glitterati

Quote:
*ba-dump*

Anyone interested in holding a Stranger room party during the con? If so, what would you like to do? Eat? Drink? Play Twister? All of the above...?
Yep. I'm in.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #25
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlet2367 View Post
Yep. I'm in.
AWESUMZ! Judging from some of the scheduling, it may be that Strangers would prefer a late-nite cocktail hour to breakfast or dinner - but I'm up for anything.

Does anyone else have tickets to D*C Night at the Georgia Aquarium (Friday)? That might be a good time to have it, as I'm staying near there (both the Aquarium and the hotel are at the Arts Center MARTA stop, four stops above the main convention area).
Old 08-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #26
Livvie
nutcase

Just listened to a fabulous podcast. They were interviewing Thom of the Comics and PopArt Track at DragonCon. What makes it so fabulous is that they talk...a lot...about Charisma and Cordelia. Nothing but good things. They are huge fans of Charisma and Cordy. Talk about what a fabulous actress Charisma is, how Cordelia is such a beloved character, etc. The podcast is like 50 minutes and Charisma gets mentioned a couple of times so it's worth listening to it all the way through.

http://www.theuniquegeek.com/2009/08...-pop-art-track
Old 08-20-2009, 05:07 PM   #27
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Thanks for the link hun. That was a very cute interview. Love how he brought her name up several times and talked about his love for her over and over again.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
Emmangel
Administrator

For those attending, the pocket program guide is now up.

Obviously subject to change, but now would be a good time to start sorting your schedules out!

http://publications.dragoncon.org/index.htm#Pocket

The full version is 140 pages long, but once you cut out the tracks you're not interested in, it'll shorten down.

Mobile Web, CSV, Google Doc, and iCalendar formats will be up by the end of the week.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #29
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Sadly, I will not be able to attend I hope to hear all about the Charisma and the Stranger get together.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #30
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

And see plently of pictures.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote