Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
v120176

Mandy moore with Gellar

Mandy Moore is set to co-staring with her Southland Tales!

http://slayerverse.org/tanet/net_buf...s.php&id=25788

Quote:
films-
"american dreamz" wrapped about 2 weeks ago. it was probably one of the best experiences i've ever had making a movie. i loved everyone--cast and crew--and again feel lucky to have been a part of something so cleverly crafted. i also found out that i have a hard time not laughing on camera at some of the other actors. it got pretty bad lol. anyway, before i really had a chance to relax and enjoy a bit of time off, i hopped on to another project. i started richard kelly's new movie "southland tales" last week and while i've been slightly confused at the whole thing, i've been enjoying playing a slightly crazy character again. can't wait for you guys to see both films!
I loved the part about being "slightly confused at the whole thing", seems that she didn't understand very well her part.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 02:05 PM   #2
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Oh no, not her... :groans:

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote