View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:28 AM   #201
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Except for Beth, that's all happened before though.
Yeah the Bike thing seemed more blatant this time, Daryl's just slowly rolling through the prison yard and the walkers are just standing there, they don't even turn to look. It just blew away my willing suspension of disbelief.

Quote:
I had little interest in the prison goings-on. Rick and Phil, Phil and Andrea, Daryl and the other guy were all cool, Rick and Hershel at the end. But the rest... Well, when Merle makes more sense than anyone else, you have issues.
Agreed, I really enjoyed the Daryl/Martinez and Hershel/Milton bonding scenes. I liked how it highlighted the difference between the Grunts/Civilians (how they could learn to get along and related) to the ultimate fates guided by Rick/Gov.

I really hope Milton survives, somehow I doubt it. The scene with Milton/Gov at the end just spelled doom. Milton realizes the Gov has gone too far, if he takes action against The Gov, I think he'll get killed.

As for the Merle stuff, I don't know why but I got the impression that Merle is secretly working for The Gov. It's probably unlikely but there was something about the way he kept pushing people to leave that made me think he has some sort of deal with The Gov to save Daryl/himself...of course The Gov has no intention of honoring that deal. However, I could be totally wrong and Merle just thought an ambush was the best way to end the fight.

Quote:
And I figured out what DS meant, but too late.
I'm not even sure where DS comes from. Can you help me out?