View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #190
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Do you think she's still blind because she didn't kill him or based on something else? I thought she realized he was evil but either couldn't do it or chose not to because she believes they can come to a peaceful resolution.

Personally I think she's naive and I wonder if this is her Sophia?
I don't think he is her Sophia. I don't think she's so in lurve that she's denying the truth. IA, part of it is probably that she hopes no one else has to die and a peaceful solution is possible. But my belief that she's still blind to his true evil is just based on her disbelief of what the prison gang told her. At this point, I don't think she knows who to believe. I'm sure she mistrusts the governor, but I don't think she's convinced he was the instigator of the all the mess either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm
As for Rick and company, given their small number, I think they're okay.
Even given their small numbers, I think they should be doing something other than scavenging to improve their lifes or at least build up their defenses a la Morgan. If you've ever watched Survivor, I'd be one of those people who'd tell all the young, care-free loafers who wanted to sit on the beach all day to get off their asses and start building a hut. Of course, I'd be the first one voted off the island, but I'd feel good about it.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote