View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #220
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
You know I can totally believe the thing about death threats...every female I know says the same thing, if Daryl dies they're done. I'll probably join them unless it's the planned final season. I stuck through Dee and Gaeta's deaths on BSG only because I knew it was ending.

I heard on TWOP that Laurie Holden received death threats after Andrea accidentally Shot Daryl in S2.
Fandoms go nuts sometimes. That's way way beyond crossing a line.

Quote:
I'd be very disappointed if The Gov lives past this season. As for who gets to kill him, I think I'd be satisfied with Andrea, Michonne or Milton ganking him.
I tried to find out if the Governor survives for long in the graphic novels, but I started running into spoilers for the TV show, so I quit. Most likely he's a goner, but there'd be some justice in leaving the town to his tender mercies too.

Quote:
I think Daryl should get Martinez.
I liked him, but his fate was sealed when he got all gung-ho about rounding up biters to use against Rick and company.

Quote:
I think Hershel or Beth (both?) might die in the finale. Not sure about Judith, I don't want a baby to die but I have no idea how they can keep that storyline up.
Oh, right, forgot about Judith. I guess her becoming a baby zombie would take care of the problem of what to do with her if Beth dies.