View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 01:11 PM   #49
September

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofilly
What September said. Exactly, though I still felt they started undermining Cordy after Birthday. But she can still speak for me any day.
Well, in that case I am going to go around ST spreading mad rumours about you! :-)

v120176:
Quote:
That's why I didn't undertand Cordy's pact with the PTB (changing her life to put Angel on his path)..... if what Skip said was true all was a lie, and if he was lying, still she was used by a former power, possessed, raped, helped to destroy the little sanity that Connor's mind had and all of that with the powers watching, doing nothing
I don't get that either; how on earth would she know this was not another rogue power (they seem to have issues with them, after all)? The WB's demands are interesting to talk about, though the show dug that hole for themselves in Season Four with the endless and almost unremmitting darkness of that season. Whedon is not an ingenue; surely he might have suspected that there would be some payback asked for a season like the one they plotted in four? I'm not suggesting conspiracy or anything of that ilk, BTW. It's just that they had to know that they were backing themselves into a corner with season four, hence the convenient mind-wipe at the end.

livejournally thingy
September is offline   Reply With Quote