View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 01:22 PM   #64
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

I'll do it. And i'll even give the name this time. (By the way - my last one was Sense & Sensitivity)

I Will Remember You

OR BETTER KNOWN AS

We'd Rather Forget

I AM going to completely ignore a certain coupling and just concentrate on Cordy. Her highlights of this episode include (1) Describing Buffy as 'a little Bulgarian in that outfit' (2) running into the office and picking up some dust, shouting "She killed him! Oops! My bad, it’s just dust I forgot to sweep under the rug." (3) Noticing Angel entered through the front foor from the streets and jumping to the conclusion that he's got an umbrella. Not very bright but had me laughing so much. Also, makes you wonder why you dont see Spike or Angel walking along with an umbrella instead of running under a smoking blanket (4) looking at a dead plant "This plant was thriving just this morning, now look at it. I’m telling you, where she leads, dark forces follow." Like the plant that wilted when Buffy arrived, so did the show ever so briefly.

The only other thing i liked about this episode was the Oracles. They were... interesting...

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote