View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 03:23 PM   #19
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

Which brings us to 'What's My Line? Part 1' In which the bickering between Xander and Cordelia continues but escalates and is in every scene with Cordy.

Scene 1:

CORDELIA: I aspire to help my fellow man. Check. As long as he’s not smelly, dirty or something gross.

XANDER: Cordelia Chase, always ready to give a helping hand to the rich and the pretty.

CORDELIA: Which, lucky me, excludes you, twice

Scene 2:

CORDELIA: Oh, here I am, personal shopper or motivational speaker. Neato.

XANDER: Motivational speaker, on what? Ten ways to a more annoying you?

CORDELIA: Oh, what about you? You’re – (She walks off laughing.)

Scene 3:

CORDELIA: I can’t even believe you, you drag me out of bed for a ride, what am I, mass transportation?

XANDER: That’s what a lot of the guys say, but it’s just locker room talk, I wouldn’t pay it any money.

CORDELIA: Oh, great, so now I’m your taxi and your punching bag?

XANDER: I like to think of you more as my witless foil, but have it your way. He knocks on the door. Buffy! Come on, Cordelia, you want to be a member of the Scooby Gang, you’ve got to be willing to be inconvenienced every now and again.

CORDELIA: Right, because I lie awake at night hoping you tweakos will be my best friends. And that my first husband will be a balding demented homeless man.

XANDER: Buffy could be in trouble.

CORDELIA: And what if she is exactly? What are you going to do about it? In case you hadn’t notice, you’re the lame ass and she’s the super chick or whatever.

That's it for Cordy for this episode. She only had dialogue with him, although does invite a homicidial worm demon into the house when he says the magic word.

CORDELIA: Free?

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote