View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 06:09 PM   #214
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
Re scratching, I didn't know if it had been established in canon that only a bite would do it. I had the impression for whatever reason (dialogue or action), that being scratched was deadly, too. But I guess it was just my assumption.
I remember from the first season they used to dress up in hazmat-like dress to go out and kill'em some walkers. Now they don't even shower after wading through a mass of them in hand-to-hand combat. I guess it all went away when they found out everyone was infected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
I really wanted to see WTH was happening to Andrea this week. I kinda don't like switching from the prison one week to Woodbury the next with no "Meanwhile, at..." scenes in the same show. Don't they know we have needs??!!
I didn't even miss what else wasn't going on because I was so riveted to the whole Merle/Michonne dynamic. Seriously, they made up for underusing Danai Gurira all season in this episode. The way she crawled up in Merle's head, already loosened by Carole's casual 'maybe you're a late bloomer too' comment, and played him like a cheap harmonica was awesome. Methinks Michonne knows some stuff about being the bad guy in a group, you know?

I even forgive Daryl's lightning speed in catching up to Michonne despite his being on foot and Michonne having been in a car, only to be the next in line to have to kill a friend or family member. (I fear for Glenn and Maggie's future.) Norman Reedus can work it too.

And though I'm glad to see him go, Micheal Rooker almost made me sorry Merle's dead. Almost. Excellent episode. And next week, Andrea learns why you kill the bad guy when you have a chance to.