View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:42 AM   #54
Syn
insane clown girl

So the human race is officially FUBAR'd....good to know. I kind of like that they got that out of the way first thing. No sense in waiting to be rescued by science or the government from here on out. Now our survivors can move on and make their way into the world on their own terms.

I really liked the flashback at the beginning, because I really wanted to see Shane leaving Rick in the hospital. He really did think he was dead....and that made me want to forgive him. So I did. I decided that I liked Shane after all.

Yeah, that lasted about ten minutes.

When he decided to get all drunk and rapey with Lori, I was not happy. He's just made my enemies list. I'm still not sure if I like Lori or not, but he had no right to put his hands on her like that and I would have done a lot more than scratch his face up.

Still....I think Lori has feelings for Shane. The look on her face when he started shooting up the computers kind of said it all. I don't think what's between them is over. And I'm pretty sure the CDC guy saw the two of them on the monitors. I think that's what he whispered in Rick's ear before they left.

Drama!!!

Andrea and Dale's relationship is coming along nicely....though I still kind of like the idea of her with Rick. But I'm not married to the idea. I've come to really, really like Daryl; it's kind of hard not to. He's a such a straightforward kind of guy, and I appreciate that. Glenn was adorable with a hangover. I want more of Glenn being his awesome, strategic and sarcastic self.

Oh, this show. Only six episodes and I'm addicted already. Is it next October yet?