View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #566
melissasjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmom View Post
I loved Angel on TNT.

If only TNT would air the first three seasons and ignore the last two....except for YW, of course.
THIS. ^^^ EXCEPT. One of these days? I am soo gonna get off my lazy ass and write Angel meta. It's been a hell of a long time coming. There's a handful of other eps that I adore in my many many rewatches... BUT that said? OH. My impressions as it aired and NOW? Differ. There's still a ton of (Hi I wanna stab you Joss) BUT theres alot of tears too. Like I said, ONE DAY, (and sweetie??? ask your girls here who know me from LJ/tumblr etc) I???? am lazy) I HAVE to write meta. Cuz I have read quite a bit. and some I agree with and some? I'm just like whoa. We're we watching the same show??? But again, this is coming from someone who straight up does NOT like Buffy (as a person) NOR likes Buffy/Angel at all, minus the very beginning which was neccesary... but despises how she treated angel and has for YEARS thought that Buffy was Angels POISON. and Cordy? Has BEEN and IS His link to not only the powers, but his best friend, and better than a soul mate, his LOVE. Cordy? Oh hell Im gonna STFU NOW cuzzzz now and as always, Mel rambles. Sorry!!!! and YOU? rock. I have heard from several ppl that you are the best writer for C/A out there right now and that? Makes me happy. and I? (who prob owes you comments on you blood fic and needs to read MORE of your writing??) Agree. xx00

Last edited by melissasjack; 12-27-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Mel Cannot spell LOL
melissasjack is offline   Reply With Quote