View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
Livvie
nutcase

"House of Bones": New CC Sci-Fi Channel Movie

Has anyone heard anything about this? When I checked imdb.com it said it was in production but there was no cast list.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/story/ch...rs-house-bones

From that site:

I've never been much of a fan of all those ghost hunting shows but if more ghost hunters looked like Charisma Carpenter I might start tuning in. Until that day arrives I'll have to settle for House of Bones, in which the former "Buffy"/"Angel"/"Charmed"/"Veronica Mars" starlet will play a ghost hunter getting more than she bargained for.

Corin Nemec (Mansquito, SS Doomtrooper) co-stars alongside Carpenter as TV ghost hunters that enter a reportedly haunted house that may prove to be the death of them. Produced by Leigh Scott (Transmorphers), Griff Furst (100 Million BC), and Ken Badish (Showdown at Area 51) under the Louisiana-based Bullet Films banner, directing duties for this paranormal scarefest fall to Jeffrey Lando, he of Decoys 2 and Insecticidal fame.

Look for House of Bones to premiere on the Sci-Fi Channel sometime in 2009.