View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #56
landrews1

They still need donations, but the foundation and roof work has been done. I haven't gone searching for a 3-D tour, but I kind of doubt it. If there are any video games related to the movies it's been featured in- does Thirteenth Floor have a vid game? There might be an imbedded virtual tour.

It's actually more handsome than it looks in the photos- the scale is so big when you're standing there in front of it that you can appreciate the detail that gets lost in the overall stark textile block that is all you can see in photos. And the original landscaping that Wright planned is no longer intact.

I think LittleHeaven has photos of the house from when we were there.We got totally lost trying to get out of the maze of streets it's on, bordering Griffith Park.

I was skimming this thread and snorting over her DB miss, since my fam and I were tapping our fingers waiting on them (LittleHeaven, Starlet, and Trillian and her hubby) and very much enjoyed out time watching DB and his fam. Jaden flirted with my little girl and Jamie gave my hubby the biggest grin you've ever seen, which he will never let me forget. DB was relaxed and very big and pretty. That was the same trip that we ran into J. August, literally. He's waaay tall and gorgeous.

"The powers that be what?" - Angel, City Of

Thanks Psychofilly and Mistress Mab for the only avatars I own!!
landrews1 is offline   Reply With Quote