Thread: Twilight
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #49
SlytherinAngelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantinera View Post
Anyone see the movie? I loved it. Not because it was good or anything, but because it was so... funny. Like, seriously -- I laughed so hard at times that my glasses fogged up. Especially the Jasper background moments. I have already invented a drinking game because of him.

Seriously though -- I loved it. I felt that RPattz and KStew fit the roles (I liked Bella more, even), and cannot wait for more films.

Yeah it is good, I planned on getting the DVD. I didn't really accept the Twilight series, until I just relaxed my nerves of finding the perfect vampire story and before long, I started to enjoy it. I'm not in LOVE with it. But it's good, Bella is sort of pathetic with her whining and craving to be a vampire. But that's fine for her. I only read up to Eclipse, so I can't judge. Jacob is my favorite, which is strange for me to not be in total love with the Edward like character. Since he is normally what I would fall for in a character. But Jacob just stole it for me. Anyways, the movie was funny, I love the action scenes. I went to see it with my two friends who have never picked up the book. Which annoyed me. I'm one of those eccentric people who believe that if you go see a book that has been turned ino a movie, you should at least read the book. I did that with Harry Potter as well. All of my friends claimed themselves as HP fans, even though they only seen the movie. I use to yell at them that they weren't TRUE Harry Potter fans. True Harry Potter fans know so much about the characters, know what Potter is thinking and what he thinks of everyone around him, know every possible detail that a movie can't show. Yeah, eccentric HP fan. Even though that has mellowed out now anyways, still like HP, not much of a fan. I was still a little pissy that Half Blood Prince was set back for next year. Not sure I was going to watch it though, HBP stabbed me in the heart and Deathly Hallows ripped my heart out.
SlytherinAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote