View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 07:04 AM   #54
missdini

I remember the first episode i watched was "Untouched" and i found her character so cool, really. She was the only girl among 3 men and the way she talked and interacted with them impressed me. I wasn't a C/A fan right from the start, i liked Wes/Cordy (i loved their scenes together) and Angel/Darla. And although the storylines were interesting, what kept me watching was the hope that next episode would be a Cordy-centric one.
Then i started to inform myself about the show on the net and i learned that CC and DB were on the show Buffy before, which i never watched (when i learnd that some of my friends watch/ed the show, i was like... really? why? ). I read a lot about the show and the actors and so i became a big CC fan. And then i started to read different foras and i learned about the "B/A forever" crowed and this very crowed (who seemed to dominate every Angel fora) was very nasty toward the character of Cordelia an even CC. So i was glad that i found ST, i think a link was posted on the WB board. And i learned that there actually were Cordy and C/A fans. I started to read the C/A subtext threads and fell in love with the C/A ship and i started looking out for subtext every episode (that was toward the end of season two, here in Austria).
Well, i'll always love the character of Cordelia and thank you CC for portraying her so well, in good and in bad (season 4) times!

Last edited by missdini; 02-05-2004 at 07:06 AM.
missdini is offline   Reply With Quote