View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 09:34 AM   #119
rousedower
cancelled

"Heartthrob". Two words. David Greenwalt.

Cor, Wes and Gunn have been keeping the business going while Angel's been away grieving over Buffy. He finally comes home, and he and Cordy are all smiles, they hug. She snoops for any gifts Angel has brought them, which he has. He gives her a necklace. We get yet another glimpse into how much the visions are affecting Cordy. After a particularly bad one, the guys leave her to go off on the case and she continues to lie on the floor sobbing. She won't let them see her cry. I'm assuming at this point, she knew that she was dying. She notices that Angel has been kind of off since he got back, she assumes it's because of Buffy (duh) and tries to get him to talk about it. He insists he's fine and doesn't want to. She lets it go and then begs Angel to tell her about Holtz (she takes an interest in his past). Then we have James, an old "friend" of Angel's who is after him for revenge. He goes after Angel and Cordy (I think this ep had some of the best C/A interaction), but they look out for each other. In the end, Angel kills James and finally opens up. He feels guilty for being able to move on from Buffy's death. Cordy assures him that he shouldn't feel guilty because he's not giving up on her he's honoring her by continuing to fight and live in his own way. She makes him feel better (as always) and they all head out on a case together.

And then we get the "shock" that would eventually lead to the downfall of the show, the C/A relationship and most importantly, the Cordy character.

Platy's next with TVT. Go girl.
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13

Last edited by rousedower; 03-20-2004 at 09:54 AM.
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote