View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #218
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
I didn't expect that he'd die from his initial appearance. I did expect that he'd die or leave the group/Daryl behind after the Glenn/Maggie kidnapping. However, even if I figured he'd die eventually (and lets face it, Rick is probably the only truly safe character on the show). That doesn't mean they have to telegraph the death the way they did. My head still hurts from all the anvils

If Hershel dies next week that would be another one that was telegraphed in this episode...although my money is actually on the Red Shirt...I mean Beth to bite it next week.
I've read that due to fandom threats, they'd kill off Rick before Daryl. I guess that'd mean Daryl will be the last man standing.

I dunno; I never thought Merle would last past the season, and I expected he'd go out in some blaze of glory, and I really liked the Michonne of it all. I didn't consider Daryl's role, but it made sense. (I expect Milton will go out in much the same way, probably without the zombiefying. He wasn't that bad.)

And yeah, Beth, Hershel, the whining guy from Tyrese's party, probably Daryl's in-town buddy along with Milton. I just can't figure out who gets to kill the Governor. After all, so many people have a valid claim to the honor. Or maybe he's so bad, he doesn't die.