View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 03:03 PM   #15
psychofilly
*My* Angel eats nuns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
See, I thought his hairline was airbrushed too. I see it so often now I just assume.

I like it too, as it is nice to see them age, and it often looks so fake othwise. I still shudder at the memory of those season 6(?) SG1 promos taken in their desert gear with the yellow background. They were airbrushed and glared to death. It ruins so many good photos and it's not needed at all.
I think his face was, but his hairline looks much higher all of a sudden. Part od it is that they are brushing it back instead of forward, but the dude has lost some hair. I like it, and I really think they should work his aging into the storyline (loosing a symbiote had to cut years off his lifespan). I think I've seen those. Some just make you want to shudder. I really liked last years Atlantis ones though, simple and pretty.

I wonder what the Buffy and Angel promo department would be doing, especially with two aging "immortals" in the casts.

ETA: Have y'all ever seen THIS SITE? It's a fascinating look at the process on some pretty big named actors, musicians and celebrity figures

Last edited by psychofilly; 06-15-2006 at 03:41 PM.
psychofilly is offline   Reply With Quote