View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #166
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
Hee! This week's end scene was awesome, with Rick staring in disbelief at Michonne through the prison fence. And it looks like she remembered the baby formula!
Which reminds me; I missed the part where Michonne knew where to go with the formula. How did she know about the prison, and why didn't she jump in to help with Merle if she knows who these people are?

Quote:
I'm so worried for Glenn and Maggie though - I know Merle has a big fan base, but I've never seen the big deal with his character and I'm not looking forward to seeing him mistreat those two.
Yeah, I don't get it either, unless it's just the kind of fad thing, like when the fan club for that random elf dude popped up after LotR was released. But the previews pretty much confirm that Glen and Maggie aren't going to be honored guests in Mayberry.

Quote:
On any other show it wouldn't be a big deal, but with this one they don't pull punches and really might have something awful happen to just about any character, I think.
I like them both, but if the off Glen, there wil be grumbling. I'll still watch, but I'll grumble.