View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 03:50 PM   #30
nodakskip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wravyn
That's a perfect looking Xander. I hope they do the relationship justice in the show.
The first 8 animated scripts were written years ago before the C/A and B/S so my guess is that they will be tweaked a bit. But I wonder if the show will be its own AU like the Star Trek Animated is.

But if Joss has full input again my guess is he will push the B/A,and maybe C/X stuff. He has called the C/A a mistake that the fans hated. Granted he listned to 90%of the B/A fans to make that call. This board here shows that some people did like it.

But since its a show I wonder how it will be made. Cordelia may be dumbed down in the way of her insults. And she may be she just shown haning around with Xander but not show anything. Since they wouldnt want 12-14 year olds to go make out in a closet somewhere. (unless its on the Cartoon Network.)

Plus its a 100% sure thing that somehow Joss's love child and that man he wishes to be, Spike, will show up very soon.

The wild card in any C/X thing will be Willow. I havent seen any Oz pics from the show and I dont think they will get SG so no Oz could mean a W/X thing.