View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 01:55 PM   #43
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

YAY! I get 'The Wish' This episode is great apart from one thing. Cordelia dies! Argh! But she's back by the end, so i can cope. This really was the last Cordelia episode, even though the last two acts were pretty Cordy-lite, i think the first two were very Cordy-heavy, so in all it balances out. Besides the real Buffy, Xander and Willow werent in the last three acts much anyway.

Anyway, episode highlights;

Anya!
Harmony!
Cordelia! All in the same scene. A rare sight in Buffyverse.

Buffy dying. *grin* this makes up for her behaviour the past few episodes. (although she doesnt make up for the rest of this seasons behaviour until the end of season 5...)

Angel dying as well. It made me feel good. I wasn't a big fan of Angel at the time and i remember thinking this is good, this is what Buffy needs.

Take that B/Aers they're both dead! HA! Of course, not so good for C/A

Of course, Charisma's acting and wardrobe is always a highlight, especially in the seen where Buffy comes into the alley to see Cordelia. Sorta reminded me of When She Was Bad a little. Anyway, most painful and poignant moment of this episode was VampXander and VampWillow feeding off of Cordelia. Other than that, it was a fun little episode...

Anyway, this is the middle of the best run of episodes in Buffy. I have to say Lover's Walk, The Wish & Amends are the best episdoes in BTVS history. The Spike, Cordy and Jenny eps.

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote