View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 08:24 PM   #32
Platypus
The Pointy End

Quote:
Originally posted by SamIAm
Okay, if I do "I Only Have Eyes For You,", aka "Murder/Suicide Is A Sign Of True Everlasting Love" or "Statutory Rape Is Okay If It's For Twu Wuv!," (Are you sensing that I don't like this episode? 'Cause I don't. Not at all.) I don't have to do "I Will Remember You." Deal?
Ummm... deal? Ok. Doesn't mean I necessarily will jump into the fray and take on "I Will Remember This Spectacularly Manipulative, Melodramatic and Badly Written Piece of Dreck", but I guess we'll burn that bridge when it's time.

Go Fish

Again, I enjoyed this Season 2 episode far more than the ones that were overdosing on the Angelus angst, which became very boring and very tired to me very quickly.

Let's face it - Cordy at the side of the swimming pool, refusing to abandon Xander entirely even though she thought he was a fishy monster? Pretty damn cool of her.

Quote:
Cordelia: And we can still date. Or not... I mean, I understand if you want to see other fish. I'll do everything I can to make your quality of life better, whether that means little bath toys or whatever.
From here on out, although Cordy still had her snarky moments, anyone who thought she was just a mean bitch was, to quote the great QueenC herself, simply engaging in "Propaganda spouted out by the ugly and less deserving."

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote