View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 03:40 AM   #10
Carolina

Thank you Penny Mwah! Big Kiss! Thans for taking pity on us X/C fans and realizing that we really have no other place to go.

Well, in my humble opinion, Xander & Cordy were the best of the best. Now Nodaskip, along with Nickle, I realize you're our resident X/C writer, but I have a proposal. Since that Cordy's whole comatose yet awake and corporeal thing didn't make a lick of sense anyway:
Cordy actually still has more time in her body after she says buh bye to Angel. While Angel goes to answer the phone, she immediately teleports over to Africa to see the Xanman again. Xander of course is much smarter that Angel and decides to actively try to help Cordy. He hot foots it over to some amazing African shaman he came across while doing his slayer gathering. Even though Cordy's comatose body has died, the shaman makes the body she's currently in permanent and human. Cordy and Xander had of course already realized the moment they saw one another that they never stopped loving each other. Xander promptly quits the new Watchers' Council. He and Cordy move back to the states (I'm thinking the somewhere in the San Diego area). Xander learns that only having one eye really doesn't effect his carpentry skills. Xander becomes a very successful carpenter or possibly starts his own construction company. Cordy enrolls in a local university and possibly runs the business aspects of the construction company. They have three or four kids and live happily and lovingly snarkily ever after. Oh and they help out Buffy, Giles, Angel,etc. when needed.
Whew, I spit that out off the top of my head in about three minutes.
And what the hell, I'm just gonna say it. C/X kicked C/A's ass. I'm not trying to start anything, I just wanted to say it for the record. It's just my humble opinion.

Last edited by Carolina; 02-05-2004 at 03:48 AM.
Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote