View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 05:49 PM   #43
Yelsew
Lives off dry cereal...

Location: Ameeerica, Ameeerica, God shed his grace on theeee...
Can I sum up all of my Cordy/Angel love in this? No. Will I try? No. Will I put a few things on here that remind me why C/A is such a wonderful couple? Duh.

Honestly, I didn't watch it in the beginning (BtVS). I was a little kid then...I didn't even know what they were talking about. (Don't worry, after years and years I've seen just about every episode, spoiler-thingy, and review possible; pretend like I was there all along!) Anyway...onto C/A goodness...

B/A was just too lusty for me. They couldn't hang out or have fun...or anything. And Buffy treated Angel like crap. (Notice: she treats Spike the same way...that girl has issues beyond my theraputic repair.)

Buffy, re: Angel's kisses
"It makes me want to die."

Also

Buffy and Angel:
Angel: You think I'm an animal? (More of a statement, actually. From his POV.)
Buffy: No. Animals I like.

Buffy tends to become an obsession for vamps, most likely a slayer thing.

While I won't doubt Angel and Buffy's love for each other in the beginning, it's over now. Cordelia is his light, she has a way with words and she makes his blood without the ittiest bittiest grimace. She cares about him. Way I see it, (In S1 Ats) Cordelia wanted to accept Doyle and Angel to some degree, so that they would accept her. That acceptance just got bigger and bigger, it grew throughout the seasons. They fell in love.

Plus, B/A was like that teenage time in your life when you think you'll be with that person forever. No, Angel was NOT a teen, but it was still Teen Love.

After two-hundred plus years, the guy grew up.
Cordelia did to.
They grew up together.

A poor, poor, excuse for sane.

250, Plrtz Glrb Ave. Pylea: do a little dance...make a little love...NEVER **** off a Whedon fan!
Yelsew is offline   Reply With Quote